PDA

View Full Version : 87 hatch lx-i for sale florida

3rdGenNewbie
08-08-2009, 03:39 PM
i am definately not the first owner of this car.... just bought it recently less then a year.i own an 05 tdi golf and now i have another child on the way. just not goin to to be able to fit my fat ass my wife 2kids and a dog into these hatchbacks. so im looking to trade my lx-i for just about any four door with a trunk, preferably a wagon. and as much as i would love to say it must be a honda.... im not that picky. it just needs to be safe reliable spacious it will be my wifes daily.

now as afar as the lx-i is concerned, all i did was tighten up sup things under the hood more or less and thing car running pretty damn good. did you basic wires plugs oil filter inc fuel and oil. bad ass washable cone filter for short arm intake. just put a new altinator belts look good starter sounds beautiful turns over in less then 2 cranks everytime. AND it turns off too....ha ha ha joking. needs shocks tire are fine sitting on 17 flat black six spoke keonigs all motors work ( headlight window wipers side mirrors )

original color was white at some point, when i bought it it was primer grey with all accent pieces painted red...... :eek5: car is still primer grey but almost all trim is flat black....around windows wheels wipers headlights grill etc.

interior def needs work too basic wear and tear for a 23-4 year old car. ive done my best to restore but some things. im trying to find some nice interior to swap into in the mean time.

theres no rush to this my wife and i are only 3 1/2 months in so i got some time ill keep checking back in if theres any updates to the car.

i do have pix plus it is set as my profile pic but in anysense email and ill get a you some more of whatever you want. thanks for you time !