PDA

View Full Version : Honda genuine part numbers !

ACCORD EX
10-02-2002, 11:02 AM
hi guys and girls !
i 've been collecting Honda part numbers for our cars for a lone time and finally i came up with a good list ! :D

if you have a part number that's not in the list reply here and i 'll add it ( before i put the whole thing in the faq ! )

please reply with only NON - IN LIST part numbers !

any comments are welcome !

http://members.fortunecity.com/accordex87/partnumber.htm

MIKE

ACCORD EX
10-02-2002, 11:09 AM
shit ! :banghead:

i forgot to add C.V . axles , brakes , bearings !
i'll add them right away !

MIKE

ACCORD EX
10-02-2002, 12:28 PM
now the list is complete ! :D

MIKE

MNLXi4D
10-02-2002, 01:01 PM
Umm... an H3 Foglight is the same as a SideMarker light??

anchovies
10-02-2002, 01:17 PM
You can use this site also
http://www.slhondaparts.com/

OldSchoolSwap
10-02-2002, 06:38 PM
Nice work people! Good job.

ACCORD EX
10-03-2002, 01:13 AM
thanx anchovies ! very nice site ! but it'll take me forever to get the numbers out of it ! becasue it's full of wizards ! :(
anyway i 'll put it in the faq with the link to my list , so if people can't find something on my list they will go to the other site !

thanx again ! :D

MIKE

BoredRec
10-03-2002, 12:07 PM
If you need a part on something I can get it for you. I have a microfiche of the 3gen accord where I work, so I have every part you can think of...almost enough to build the car (sorry, they don't list a chassis part number, the only part number you can't get if you wanted to build the car yourself).

OldSchoolSwap
10-03-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by BoredRec
If you need a part on something I can get it for you. I have a microfiche of the 3gen accord where I work, so I have every part you can think of...almost enough to build the car (sorry, they don't list a chassis part number, the only part number you can't get if you wanted to build the car yourself).
How are the prices?

BoredRec
10-03-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by OldSchoolSwap

How are the prices?

Depends on the part. And actually I goofed, I meant to say I could get any part number you might want, but yeah, I can also order any part you want, but you can probably get it cheaper wherever you're at.

ACCORD EX
10-04-2002, 01:56 AM
that's good man ! but i want something to be placed online ! so everybody can see it !
anchevios site is very good has everything !

than BoredRec :)

MIKE