PDA

View Full Version : Variable intermittancy wipers

AccordB20A
08-16-2009, 04:03 AM
was thinking sicne you guys dont get this of making a couple, basically the wiper on all our JDM 2.0Si models have on the wiper switch a knob thing you can turn that will change the time between wipes when you set the wipers to int.

Post here your interest i may strip some looms down and see some if i can get interest from a few people

lostforawhile
08-16-2009, 05:05 AM
was thinking sicne you guys dont get this of making a couple, basically the wiper on all our JDM 2.0Si models have on the wiper switch a knob thing you can turn that will change the time between wipes when you set the wipers to int.

Post here your interest i may strip some looms down and see some if i can get interest from a few peopleI would be interested, i miss my adjustable wipers from my datsun years ago, we have this annoying rain all the time here where even on intermittent, you have to keep turning the wipers off,then rain splatters all over the window, and you have to turn them back off,follwed by the wiper scraping etc.

carotman
08-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Your wiper siwtch is on the other side. I thought about variable intermittant wipers a while ago but I really don't know how this would fit on our cars.

AccordB20A
08-16-2009, 09:56 PM
very good popint, one of the many points i was after.. good to know...you may need to swap the arms if they are the same, either that or be gansta JDM and have a backwards combo switch.

labeledsk8r
08-16-2009, 10:00 PM
look into 4th and 5th gen arms, the higher modles have it and the lower modles dont, simple 3 wire conection and easy control box add on (im doing the conversion to my DX right now) the units look identical to the 3rd gen ones so might be something to consider

Civic Accord Honda
08-16-2009, 10:07 PM
im pretty damn sure my 88 had that...

AccordB20A
08-17-2009, 12:45 AM
im pretty damn sure my 88 had that...
your legend should have but accords no

Rendon LX-i
08-17-2009, 06:56 AM
would be nice aaron....