PDA

View Full Version : 88 Accord LX

accordlx
08-19-2009, 06:55 AM
Some of you may remember me. I was a former moderator here. I am now selling my 88 Accord LX. I kept the car because I couldn't bear to part with it but I have lost my storage so it has to go.

The car is listed on craigslist here.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1327298986.html

The bottom line is that car doesn't run because the fuel pump is shot. I don't have the time to fix it and don't have the room for it anymore BUT the car is a goldmine for parts or for a new replacement or extra Accord for you.

The tires are practically new, it has a Ractive 4G coilover setup on it and the Prelude front end conversion. It has custom Mazda 626GT front seats with adjustable side bolsters and adjustable everything else.

The car also has just about every Accord Coupe part on it including the complete center console.

The seats are without tears including the back seat and the carpet is good. It also has a Prelude steering wheel.

The price I have on Craigslist is $550. For anyone here, I'll go $450. IF you are interested, please respond to the Craigslist add and mention that you saw the add here.

Thanks,

Chris