PDA

View Full Version : How good is Ford

jmurray01
08-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Heres a little poll on your opinion on how good (or bad) Ford is. Enter your views in the poll and leave a reply on saying why you clicked what you did.

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 10:36 AM
why do we have a poll on ford on an import forum? :thumbdn:

Jimmy_Wheels
08-22-2009, 10:36 AM
ford's ok. it is not my favorite company but i like them

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 10:40 AM
If you like your ford tempo fine, but shouldn't you be on a ford forum? really isn't the place for this, this is a Honda forum

Ichiban
08-22-2009, 10:41 AM
What?! Why?

jmurray01
08-22-2009, 10:44 AM
If you like your ford tempo fine, but shouldn't you be on a ford forum? really isn't the place for this, this is a Honda forum

I am on this group because I also own a 1993 honda civic! the post is coming up.

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 10:46 AM
What?! Why?
he misread it, he thought it said a general discussion about classic -fords, instead of accords

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 10:46 AM
I am on this group because I also own a 1993 honda civic! the post is coming up.ok good deal, but maby put this in off topic? introduce yourself first,say hi, put up some posts about your honda,

labeledsk8r
08-22-2009, 11:01 AM
sooo when did this become a ford/civic forum ??? musta missed the memo

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 11:04 AM
sooo when did this become a ford/civic forum ??? musta missed the memo
well he posted about the civic,let me quote
I got my Honda Civic 5 months ago and it is nearly as good as my Tempo. It is certainly more economical and I love it for that. Thats about it. Bye! starting to smell a troll

blazin3gen
08-22-2009, 12:03 PM
well he posted about the civic,let me quote starting to smell a troll

god man give it up i got a fucken cobalt and a prelude none of them 3rd gen accords why the hell am i here then? u tellin me i cant? alot of people on here still have their accords and or dont have their accords and drive somethin else but still are on here

CALM DOWN!

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 12:05 PM
god man give it up i got a fucken cobalt and a prelude none of them 3rd gen accords why the hell am i here then? u tellin me i cant? alot of people on here still have their accords and drive somethin else but still are on here

CALM DOWN!i'm fine, i told him why not post about his civic,nothing wrong with that,then he posts some stupid answer that took him about 10 seconds to post, no idea what civic he has or anything about it whatsoever just that it's almost as good as his ford

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 12:06 PM
I also suggested he just put his ford thread in off topic where it should be not in general,how is that being ugly? i was being nice until he started the thread with the smartass answer,thats all how is this being ugly?
ok good deal, but maby put this in off topic? introduce yourself first,say hi, put up some posts about your honda,

blazin3gen
08-22-2009, 12:08 PM
I think the only person who took it as a smart ass answer is u..

jmurray01
08-22-2009, 12:11 PM
i'm fine, i told him why not post about his civic,nothing wrong with that,then he posts some stupid answer that took him about 10 seconds to post, no idea what civic he has or anything about it whatsoever just that it's almost as good as his ford

you want details - 1993 honda civic. 1.6 4 cyl with 5 speed manual transmition and 77836 miles. It cost my £650 ($1150). There!!

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 12:14 PM
I think the only person who took it as a smart ass answer is u.. hwe acts like he wants to just talk about ford stuff on here,this IS a honda board, people like to hear about stuff people are doing to their hondas

blazin3gen
08-22-2009, 12:15 PM
blah im done.....whatever..

labeledsk8r
08-22-2009, 01:26 PM
god man give it up i got a fucken cobalt and a prelude none of them 3rd gen accords why the hell am i here then? u tellin me i cant? alot of people on here still have their accords and or dont have their accords and drive somethin else but still are on here

CALM DOWN!

im not defending lost in any way... but i will say even though people like you and me DONT own 3geez anymore we did at one point and went threw the hell of learning them/working on them so we still have knowlage to bring back to the site were someone not owning the car has nothing to bring but are still welcome on the honda aspect in off topic section.

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 01:27 PM
im not defending lost in any way... but i will say even though people like you and me DONT own 3geez anymore we did at one point and went threw the hell of learning them/working on them so we still have knowlage to bring back to the site were someone not owning the car has nothing to bring but are still welcome on the honda aspect in off topic section.

they were trolls, jmurray/jimmy wheels/ plus one more i think, same person playing off themselves,or playing with themselves, sounds like kids