PDA

View Full Version : My 1993 Honda Civic

jmurray01
08-22-2009, 10:50 AM
I got my Honda Civic 5 months ago and it is nearly as good as my Tempo. It is certainly more economical and I love it for that. Thats about it. Bye!

Jimmy_Wheels
08-22-2009, 10:51 AM
well she sounds like a great car.

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 11:12 AM
this is a useful thread, if you like your Ford so much better then your civic, go to a Ford forum, We can handle civics here ,as most honda products, but if you really aren't that interested in your Honda,then quietly go away. not being ugly but if went on a Ford board and started posting about a honda, you would be on your way out the door so fast,you wouldn't know what hit ya!! http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

jmurray01
08-22-2009, 11:22 AM
this is a useful thread, if you like your Ford so much better then your civic, go to a Ford forum, We can handle civics here ,as most honda products, but if you really aren't that interested in your Honda,then quietly go away. not being ugly but if went on a Ford board and started posting about a honda, you would be on your way out the door so fast,you wouldn't know what hit ya!! http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

I wish you would just leave me alone. I love my Honda aswell. Please just leave me alone. I didn't come on this site to be insulted and hurt.

blazin3gen
08-22-2009, 11:57 AM

wth is your problem ? im tired of your noob bashing...its obvious he has an interest that is why he joined

welcome aboard! pics of the civic would be good. hatch? coupe? sedan? my dad had a tempo that burned on him while he was driving pos lol it was a 92 red tempo. also there is a tempo forum www.tempotopaz.com check that out if u already havent

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 11:58 AM
I wish you would just leave me alone. I love my Honda aswell. Please just leave me alone. I didn't come on this site to be insulted and hurt.you sound like you are 15 or something, if you post up stuff on your honda and maby post some pictures and show what you have done to it, people here will treat you fine. posting something like ok i've got a honda,bye, is going to piss people off.

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 12:00 PM
wth is your problem ? im tired of your noob bashing...its obvious he has an interest that is why he joined

welcome aboard! pics of the civic would be good. hatch? coupe? sedan? my dad had a tempo that burned on him while he was driving pos lol it was a 92 red tempo. also there is a tempo forum www.tempotopaz.com check that out if u already havent
Im interested in his honda too, but he says he's going to post something on it and he posts this dumb answer ,like i've got a honda it's almost as good as my ford,bye!! give me a break

jmurray01
08-22-2009, 12:03 PM
you sound like you are 15 or something, if you post up stuff on your honda and maby post some pictures and show what you have done to it, people here will treat you fine. posting something like ok i've got a honda,bye, is going to piss people off.

ok. i will post pictures of my honda and I will post a bigger discription if you want. GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 12:09 PM
ok. i will post pictures of my honda and I will post a bigger discription if you want. GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!Kid i've got nothing against you, this is just a honda board is all and i would like to see what you've got done to your civic is all, ford stuff is ok in off topic people here have different cars ,but normally whats on the main board is honda stuff is ll. I was trying to be nice to you by suggesting that if you wern't really interested in honda stuff the nyou might be happier on a ford forum,if you like honda stuff then welcome, normally when someone comes on here they like to say Hi first and introduce themselves.

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 12:16 PM
ok. i will post pictures of my honda and I will post a bigger discription if you want. GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!why do you get upset when people want to know about your honda on a honda site?

jmurray01
08-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Kid i've got nothing against you, this is just a honda board is all and i would like to see what you've got done to your civic is all, ford stuff is ok in off topic people here have different cars ,but normally whats on the main board is honda stuff is ll. I was trying to be nice to you by suggesting that if you wern't really interested in honda stuff the nyou might be happier on a ford forum,if you like honda stuff then welcome, normally when someone comes on here they like to say Hi first and introduce themselves.

well i havent done anything to it. its stock.

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 12:31 PM
well i havent done anything to it. its stock.
ok, well what are you planning to do to it? a lot of people on here have nice stock hondas

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 08:35 PM
He turned out to be a troll, actually three trolls at the same time lol. exiting day

Rendon LX-i
08-22-2009, 08:42 PM
boi...what a day...Possum BE NICE lol

lostforawhile
08-22-2009, 08:44 PM
boi...what a day...Possum BE NICE lolI knew he was a troll, sometimes you can tell. :D