PDA

View Full Version : ecu code 10

import racer
09-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Does anyone know where the air intake temperature sensor is.I took my sei I'm working on down the road for a short run .The engine and battery light cam on,so i check the ecu and got a code 10.what does this code mean.

ecogabriel
09-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Air temperature sensor is attached to the intake manifold. Don't know in SE-i but in my 86 LX-i is slightly below the big chamber where each individual intake goes. Look for a white or black plastic thing similar to the one on the link... you'll only see the connector though (which is hidden in the photo)
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=39925

Hope it helps

import racer
09-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks,thought that was it.I noticed when it was running that it was leaking around there.Oh and is the one on a carbed car the same.Any idea why my batt light came on,the belt is tight and it never came on before.

import racer
09-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know what red and black wires attached to back of intake are for.when i got the car ,someone had cut off the wires and put them together with a marret.I unplugged the wires and left them,could they have to do with air cond,the copressor was gone when i got the car.