PDA

View Full Version : question with wireing something

Neuspeed87lx
10-03-2002, 10:50 AM
ok this may sound weird but here we go ....i have strobes in the headlights on my civic and was wondering if there was anyway i could hook them up to my alarm so i could turn the strobes on and off with the keypad from the alarm...there is 3 buttons on my alarm keypad and i only use one of them to turn the alarm on and off..is there a way to wire the strobes to the alarm so i can turn them off and on with the 2 other buttons i dont use on the keypad??? thanks in advance

3G Jester
10-08-2002, 12:16 PM
hell ya----think about it......those three switches u have are just buttons with labels on them that get hooked up to something. the only reason why they have a "horn" icon, or "windows" or whatever......is just so u know whiuch buttons go where---the only thing it is is a basic circut--the buttons go wirelessly to the switch--weith just interrupts the circut./....only ur doin it wqirelessly.......just hook up the wirleess switcvh to something else--like ur strobes and they'll work--only the icon on the remote wont say strobes.......

i hope u got that--if not just PM me or IM me...ill explain it better with diagrams.....

-travis