PDA

View Full Version : ugly ass widebody 3 gee. ugly as sin

OldSkoolA20accord
09-18-2009, 09:41 PM
i puked when i saw this. worst thing ever.

http://www.mautofied.com/1988-Honda-accord_Import/listing/100212945/

codyJDM
09-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Boso-style hahaha

http://www.mautofied.com/adphotos/10157020_2009914174635.jpg

MessyHonda
09-18-2009, 10:01 PM
re-post...hahah

jasonrebellion
09-19-2009, 02:31 AM
wow...i didn't even know there was a wide body kit for a 3 gee.....it's got absolutely no flow to it whatsoever.....

frantik
09-19-2009, 03:33 AM
seeing that pic kinda makes me miss all the rice there used to be on the road 10 years ago.. now theres not nearly as many folks to laugh at

King Peetis
09-19-2009, 04:00 AM
Man! You guys dont remember the Testerossa kits from the early 90s. They made a Rossa kit for everything. Mini trucks, Fieros you name it. Everybody was doing something in fiberglass back in the day. And youre right, There was plenty to laugh at 10 years ago, not too much now; clean is in...

lostforawhile
09-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Man! You guys dont remember the Testerossa kits from the early 90s. They made a Rossa kit for everything. Mini trucks, Fieros you name it. Everybody was doing something in fiberglass back in the day. And youre right, There was plenty to laugh at 10 years ago, not too much now; clean is in...

there was actually a nice kit for the hatch with the side strakes, didn't look bad at all, haven't seen one in years.

Civic Accord Honda
09-19-2009, 06:03 AM
theres still alot to laugh at
:
People that rust there hoods
People that flat black rattle can a brand new car
People that slam there car to the point it has 180 degress negtive camber and put a front japan license plate on there car and say there car is "JDM"

list can go on and on :lol:
and theres still rice out here theres a neon up the street from me with a wing on it :lol:

lostforawhile
09-19-2009, 06:05 AM
:
People that slam there car to the point it has 180 degress negtive camber and put a front japan license plate on there car and say there car is "JDM"

and theres still rice out here theres a neon up the street from me with a wing on it :lol: thats a domestic breed of rice, it's different then japanese rice, it will fall apart far sooner.

Civic Accord Honda
09-19-2009, 06:11 AM
thats a domestic breed of rice, it's different then japanese rice, it will fall apart far sooner.

well all the other things i mentioned were honda trends

codyJDM
09-19-2009, 06:28 AM
:

and theres still rice out here theres a neon up the street from me with a wing on it :lol:

Don't be hatin' on my negative camber son!:wave:

Civic Accord Honda
09-19-2009, 06:58 AM
Don't be hatin' on my negative camber son!:wave:

:lol: hey its ok somes allright and your lowerd properly!
i just hate it when people cut there springs and think becuase there car is slamed with a bike rack on top of it it makes it JDM :lol:

turabaka
09-19-2009, 08:22 AM
:lol: hey its ok somes allright and your lowerd properly!
i just hate it when people cut there springs and think becuase there car is slamed with a bike rack on top of it it makes it JDM :lol:

That's pretty funny cause the only Honda that ever consistently beats me at the autox is a slammed 80's civic wagon with a bike rack on top. lol

charliekuney
09-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh my God! He lives down the street from me!

Edit: Wait, I think that might be a different one. I'm going to go check.

Hazwan
09-19-2009, 03:01 PM
:

I <3 haters

Mellexx
09-19-2009, 03:11 PM
I <3 haters

And I hate <3ers :p

Civic Accord Honda
09-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Oh my God! He lives down the street from me!

Edit: Wait, I think that might be a different one. I'm going to go check.
OMFG KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111!!!!!!!! !one!!!!11

I <3 haters

:wave:

Hazwan
09-19-2009, 03:53 PM
And I hate <3ers :p

OMFG KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111!!!!!!!! !one!!!!11

:wave:

Stop hating

Civic Accord Honda
09-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Stop hating

http://content9.flixster.com/question/36/64/27/3664275_std.jpg
Dont be hatin!!!

cubert
09-19-2009, 04:52 PM
:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/Ju9c0wYRpvE/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.autofiends.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/mor351.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/rev-01/lastphotoshoot4.jpg

Im sorry, you were saying?

Civic Accord Honda
09-19-2009, 05:10 PM
http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/Ju9c0wYRpvE/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.autofiends.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/mor351.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/rev-01/lastphotoshoot4.jpg

Im sorry, you were saying?

#1 is a vdub theyve been doing that for years but when people rust a mint honda hood that pisses me off and looks extreemly retarded imo.

#2 is a pro flat black paint job.. i said rattle can IE someone takes 96 cent walmart paint and sprays over everything without even masking i am allways seeing rattle canned 7th gen civics and fits that have half of there tailights and windows coverd in over spray when im down in socal..

#3 i doubt that has cut springs ... and do they call it jdm? becuase lowering a car does not make it "jdm" is what i was trying to say the only way to make a car "jdm" is to import on from japan..

jasonrebellion
09-19-2009, 07:41 PM
#1 is a vdub theyve been doing that for years but when people rust a mint honda hood that pisses me off and looks extreemly retarded imo.

#2 is a pro flat black paint job.. i said rattle can IE someone takes 96 cent walmart paint and sprays over everything without even masking i am allways seeing rattle canned 7th gen civics and fits that have half of there tailights and windows coverd in over spray when im down in socal..

#3 i doubt that has cut springs ... and do they call it jdm? becuase lowering a car does not make it "jdm" is what i was trying to say the only way to make a car "jdm" is to import on from japan..

i think the license plate says it

Hazwan
09-19-2009, 08:24 PM

#2 sounds just like you :kekeke:

lostforawhile
09-19-2009, 08:26 PM
#2 sounds just like you :kekeke:yea nothing wrong with flat paint, just not rattle canned, when ever i finally get to paint mine, i will probably add a flattening agent to my paint. I like that look. big difference between a rattle can job and a proper sprayed job.

Civic Accord Honda
09-19-2009, 09:00 PM
im just saying rattle canning a newer car is retarded... like when i did my 3gee lol it was an old ass pos 88 accord and had mis match fender and headlight cover and the QPS were primer so i was like why not.. lol but a comon to go rattle can a 5year old car is just retarded

lostforawhile
09-19-2009, 09:28 PM
im just saying rattle canning a newer car is retarded... like when i did my 3gee lol it was an old ass pos 88 accord and had mis match fender and headlight cover and the QPS were primer so i was like why not.. lol but a comon to go rattle can a 5year old car is just retardedyou just wanted to inhale the fumes,tell the truth now.

Dr_Snooz
09-20-2009, 08:06 AM

The designs have changed. What the hell do you do with the amorphous blobs the automakers churn out now? You can't enhance lines on cars that don't have lines or have crazy lines ala BMW's "Flame" designs.

In defense of that car though, I must point out that it isn't primer grey. It isn't all beat to crap. The wheels fit the bodywork and it's been completed and painted nicely. It's rare to find something that garish that isn't half-finished or half-destroyed. Props to the owner for pulling it off.

charliekuney
09-27-2009, 11:31 AM
im just saying rattle canning a newer car is retarded...

You do know the difference between rattle can and matte, correct? That GT-R definitely has a matte paint job.

Civic Accord Honda
09-27-2009, 01:38 PM
You do know the difference between rattle can and matte, correct? That GT-R definitely has a matte paint job.

yes sir lol
go down to so cal and you will see about 100 7th gen civics rattle canned flat black parts of the oem paint showing thru with the tailights painted over with little circles left out for the light to shine thu , and there windows half coverd in paint :lol::lol:

LewZur
09-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Try living in OurKansas :lol: The only thing mor popular than rattle can flat black is rattle can camo.

charliekuney
09-27-2009, 02:03 PM
The only thing mor popular than rattle can flat black is rattle can camo.

Dude, I saw a rattle can camouflage Bentley. It was awesome. Google images. :)

Hondamonster
09-28-2009, 08:49 PM
everything in that site is some hideous rendition of what the car used to look like. its terrible. ricericerice.

jasonrebellion
09-28-2009, 09:14 PM
anybody else notice it says its a v6 and rear wheel drive? surely there's not a S2000 power train in it?

Sh4d0w
09-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Dude, I saw a rattle can camouflage Bentley. It was awesome. Google images. :)

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2008/11/05/bentleycontinentalgt1_4Dd4z_18.jpg
pure awesome

charliekuney
09-28-2009, 10:42 PM
anybody else notice it says its a v6 and rear wheel drive? surely there's not a S2000 power train in it?

I definitely noticed that, but I didn't think the posting was going to last, so I didn't bother mentioning it. He might as well said the car was black.