PDA

View Full Version : Good news guys!

hondarules!
09-19-2009, 09:24 AM
I got news guys. I got the clutch to work. TURNS OUT IT WAS THE CABLE NEEDING ADJUSTING! Well I got it fixed now :). But the biting point is low down on the clutch so it is wearing but at least its working now. I will replace the clutch later if the engine hasnt blown from old oil by then, lol. THAT GOOD OR WHAT GUYS!! :) Shes on the road again!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

LX-incredible
09-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Way to start a new thread on it. Fix your brakes. Don't put others in danger with your laziness and stupidity.

lostforawhile
09-19-2009, 08:22 PM
I got news guys. I got the clutch to work. TURNS OUT IT WAS THE CABLE NEEDING ADJUSTING! Well I got it fixed now :). But the biting point is low down on the clutch so it is wearing but at least its working now. I will replace the clutch later if the engine hasnt blown from old oil by then, lol. THAT GOOD OR WHAT GUYS!! :) Shes on the road again!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

I talked to you on yahoo earlier, why in the world do you want to blow up a perfectly good car? if you are a mechanic it's an easy fix, these cars handle like a go cart with an overhauled suspension, for god's sakes change your oil, and it's a rare car too being right hand drive. this is a great group of guys on this site, they will help you a lot to fix it up, but coming on here and saying you are going to blow it up isn't going to gain you friends.

MessyHonda
09-20-2009, 02:12 PM
yeah get the other shit fixed before you stop in a brick wall for not changing out 100 buck rotors and pads

ecogabriel
09-20-2009, 04:19 PM
I talked to you on yahoo earlier, why in the world do you want to blow up a perfectly good car? if you are a mechanic it's an easy fix, these cars handle like a go cart with an overhauled suspension, for god's sakes change your oil, and it's a rare car too being right hand drive. this is a great group of guys on this site, they will help you a lot to fix it up, but coming on here and saying you are going to blow it up isn't going to gain you friends.

I did cheap suspension maintenance: replace all 4 struts (destroyed) with cheapo Monroe struts (the blue ones, got them on special sale). That alone made the car predictable when driving; I can only guess what would be like driving it with half the upgrades some guys have done over here.

Bass Man
09-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Your welcome. ;)

jasonrebellion
09-20-2009, 06:25 PM

why don't you just go ahead and drive that car down here to sc and ill give you 500 bucks for it....cause if you're too lazy to change the oil somethin's wrong.

lostforawhile
09-20-2009, 08:17 PM
why not post some engine pictures?

labeledsk8r
09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
lol im calling big ole BS on this user im sorry but he seems like someone that was just recently banned.. i mean he has a 1st gen as a avitar, a RHD 3g accord (wich we knew of NONE in the states ever exsisted driveable till now?) and a guy saying he is a mech but doesnt know the diffrence of a blown clutch or a bad cable....

lostforawhile
09-20-2009, 08:35 PM
lol im calling big ole BS on this user im sorry but he seems like someone that was just recently banned.. i mean he has a 1st gen as a avitar, a RHD 3g accord (wich we knew of NONE in the states ever exsisted driveable till now?) and a guy saying he is a mech but doesnt know the diffrence of a blown clutch or a bad cable....I agree and there is another newbie who joined about the same time he stopped posting, two posts and he has a fake zip code that doesn't match where he says he lives. I'm thinking this is the guy who was posting under three names before. not saying any names because he may be legit but may be the same person, ISP check on isle 5 please!!