PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Generation 2 II Honda Accord 78K ACTUAL MILES FOR SALE

vervedgman
10-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey guys Im just posting my 1985 Honda Accord with only 78K ORIGINAL CARFAX LEGIT Mileage.....the car originally belonged to a good friend....never bothered to tinker with it.....car is 100% STOCK....Great Project car.....its on craigslist right now, I just replaced the rear glass.....car is nice and ready to go....the only thing missing is the radio in the pictures....the wiring and everything for an upgraded stereo are all still there in the car....If I dont sell it within the next few days...Im just gonna list it on ebay, with a reserve of the same Price....$2200....car is nice...and really rare---its an automatic tranny...I can provide the vin to serious callers....car is located in Syosset, NY 11791 ,which is in Nassau County---Long Island...CALL 516-996-5252, car will make any long trip....I just put a new battery in it also....I can pick you up the airport or train station........here is the craigslist link...

All the pics are on the craigslist site.....otherwise call me, and I will email you pictures directly