PDA

View Full Version : h brace

JohnBoy
10-06-2009, 01:48 AM
i was reading in here that someone had a h brace in here and i was just wanting to see a pic of it

2drSE-i
10-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Rather than starting a new post for every question you have, maybe you should post in the thread that you saw the post in. Your far more likely to get a response.

charliekuney
10-06-2009, 01:48 PM
What 2drSE-i meant to say in a nicer was is: 'search' is everyone's best friend. A better search is to use Google with a 3geez.com domain (so you don't have to wait between each search).

2drSE-i
10-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Well somewhat what i meant to say. If he saw the guys post about having an H-brace, why not ask about it in the same thread?

JohnBoy
10-06-2009, 09:49 PM
well i would have but i don't remeber were it was, so if you can't help then don't smart off

Vanilla Sky
10-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Just to be fair, I tried to search for the brace and couldn't find any hits.

lostforawhile
10-06-2009, 11:57 PM
took about 1 second to find http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70563 :lol:

2drSE-i
10-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Look, i wasnt tryin to be a jerk, but i believe searching has been covered in some of your other threads.

2drSE-i
10-07-2009, 05:39 AM
oh and lost, if that was a joke its funny, but if not thats this thread lol

JFern
10-07-2009, 07:24 AM
Im building a sub cage but have yet to post pics (not really what you need though), you sure the words used were "h brace"? sounds like this thread if it were recent: http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70438&highlight=megan oh and to be fair to 2drsei, your question did seem, how should i put this..... awkward? its in the performance section, not suspension, not terribly specific, and you seem new ^_^

you shouldn't be too offended, this forum is a HELL of a lot nicer than the autocross one i was a part of

and finally.... if it were indeed an H brace, why would you need one for our car unless you were going to take out the complete subframe and replace it with a tubular one? unless i am mistaken our subframes (both front and rear) connect the left and right side together (not like newer integras and civics) thus making a need for an H brace obsolete. (correct me if i am missing something here)

lostforawhile
10-07-2009, 09:42 AM
oh and lost, if that was a joke its funny, but if not thats this thread lolit's like one of those mirrors that keeps repeating itself to infinity :D

lostforawhile
10-07-2009, 09:49 AM
If someone wants a brace on their car, wouldn't a tubular brace that crossed the bottom of the car in an X be better? from front left to rear right and vice versa. if you have a solid rectangular shape, cross bracing it will make it stronger,not bracing and dividing it in half.

JFern
10-07-2009, 12:26 PM
If someone wants a brace on their car, wouldn't a tubular brace that crossed the bottom of the car in an X be better? from front left to rear right and vice versa. if you have a solid rectangular shape, cross bracing it will make it stronger,not bracing and dividing it in half.

I would think so, making triangles is much stronger and more stable (like how roll cages are made)

2drSE-i
10-07-2009, 08:18 PM
it's like one of those mirrors that keeps repeating itself to infinity :D

haha or that shirt that says

"How do you keep an idiot busy? See back of shirt"
and the back of the shirt says
"How do you keep an idiot busy? See front of shirt"

charliekuney
10-07-2009, 09:11 PM
haha or that shirt that says

"How do you keep an idiot busy? See back of shirt"
and the back of the shirt says
"How do you keep an idiot busy? See front of shirt"

I fucking hate those shirts.

JohnBoy
10-08-2009, 02:34 AM
well thats what i was woundering i'm new to honda car's and from underneath the single brace looks like it would work fine but every thing on a car can have a better upgrade. so why not try to find out