PDA

View Full Version : ***mass Meet***

89AccordLXI666
10-03-2002, 07:42 PM
Okay this hasn't been offical yet cuz another member in this club and I are planning to put this 3 GEE Mass Meet together, and we came up with some idea's but where not 100% sure yet where we wanna all meet up for the MASS Meet, so I'll be waiting for him to reply to this thread.... in the mean time if n e 1 is interested in the 3gee Mass meet in New England, reply back here in this thread... aight Lataz. :wave:

89AccordLXI666
10-04-2002, 06:11 AM
Is N E 1 interested at all??? Come on guy's lets have a meet.... Lets have it some time in October, but for now if n e of you would like to have a Mass meet, post a message here... Lataz Guy's

Neuspeed87lx
10-04-2002, 12:21 PM
:wave: im there

1989se-i
10-05-2002, 12:00 PM
:wave:

89AccordLXI666
10-07-2002, 04:55 AM
There we go.. were getting some people... come on guy's lets make this huge.... Still havent gotten an answer from my friend on where to have the meet, but I'm always up for suggestions... also lets get this mass meet going... come on I know theres plenty of guy's that wanna have a meet, so if interested, please respond... Thanks... Lataz

Neuspeed87lx
10-07-2002, 05:16 PM
congamond lake would be a cool spot i think ...its near southwick mass...about 15 min away from springfield....just a thought

89AccordLXI666
10-08-2002, 04:57 AM
Yeah sounds like a good spot... But I'm still up for more suggestions, remember, the more the better and then we can come up with a final meeting spot. I thinking of having the meet sometime towards the end of October... But like I said the more people the better, also I still have to get in contact with a buddie of mine who is also in 3geez.com because both him and I are the ones setting this whole thing up, so I still have to get a hold of him 1st, which I'll try to do tonight. Until then keep posting your suggestions and if your in on the whole MASS MEET then let me know... Later guy's

luis1578
10-08-2002, 03:01 PM
I'm in, I live in Hartford,but am originally from Springfield. So let me know wats up

Neuspeed87lx
10-08-2002, 05:25 PM
nice luis....right up the street from me

NewAKI
10-08-2002, 09:24 PM
if i still have my corolla i will come (long story) and rich will too.... i still miss my 3gee (but might get another one soon!!!!! :-D

Neuspeed87lx
10-12-2002, 03:28 PM
well guys is there a meeting spot yet ?

89AccordLXI666
10-13-2002, 06:51 AM
Well We still havent came up with anything yet, but I'm giving him a call sometime this afternoon and Josias and I are going to have an important Discussion later on today regarding the Mass Meet and where and when it will take place. I will keep you posted later on tonight and let you know all the details, until then keep coming up with idea's and lets spread the word around to people that live in the area and get a bunch of us 3gee erz to have this MASS Meet... Lataz guy'z n I'll keep u posted, Peace! :super:

hondaman87
10-13-2002, 11:06 AM
what up u all 3 geeers sorry couldn't come to the last meatings
but like 89accordlxi666 was saying we need to make this meeting in mass so we all can meet up because for me is very hard to travel far u know the license thing but i'll call accordlxi and set up something, but like he sayed we are open for surgestions and it must be in mass because there are alot of people in mass in here and I think there are not willing to travel far..
but I know all of you from CT. are willing to come, yes you know who you are.... lol......

by the way get choro to come too I think he will be willing to come and ill talk to hondavtec you know the one that have the lude lights, ill try to make him come, and try to make his car moble, well i think he all ready put the altenator on

SOO LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN GUYS AND GIRLS (IF THE ARE ANY GILRS)
" no offence"

peace!

Neuspeed87lx
10-13-2002, 03:57 PM
i hope there some girls

89AccordLXI666
10-14-2002, 09:40 AM
Yeah I hope some girls show up it will be sweet. but I would like to see this Mass Meet Happen... Josias I am sorry I forgot to give you a call, I also wanna apologize to the members as well, I am going to call hime sometime today when he get's out of work, aka hondaman87, he and I are the ones setting this meet up, so I gotta give him a call sometime today in order to make this happen.... Come on people we all want you to show up, please, lets get a mass meet together, let's make this BIG, If n e one is from mass or knows n e one from mass, out of mass spread the word and have em all come.... until then let's get some more suggestions and more people to reply n say they showing up 4 the meet...

Lataz Guy's and *****LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN*****

;)

88accordlxi
10-14-2002, 02:53 PM
count my ass in

SQ is the SQUAD
10-15-2002, 10:19 AM
awe yes, i registered and insurted my accord for the last meet but i never got it going. i am about to transfer the registration off my accord and put it on my civic, i am not sure, i might just sell the civic. anyways, i am not sure about this meet, i dont want to make any promises because i dont want to brake everyones hart for the 3rd time, since my galant is running and in good condition i think i can take it up to the meet. i put the altinator on the accord and it did not work. i still have to weld my exhaust and re do my wireing but with the cold weather and the lack of day light when i get off work i dont see that happening anythime soon

luis1578
10-15-2002, 02:54 PM
hey wats up guys is this mass meet happening or what? I got a suggestion to throw in. We can always meet at Forest Park in Springfield!!!!!!!!

Neuspeed87lx
10-15-2002, 03:47 PM
forest park in springfield would be great ...but i was there 2 days ago and there is BIG speed bumps in there...we would all get stuck

89AccordLXI666
10-15-2002, 08:12 PM
Yeah True We probably would, but I am still open for more suggestions... I kinda wanted all of us to meet up somwhere in mass basically some where in the center of mass and preferably somewhere near or close enough for people that wanna show up, and it would be convenient for all of us if we came up with a central location, I dunno thats what I just think, and I think I speak for most of us who want to make this possible... I dunno guy's lets keep coming up with idea's and lets get some more people involved... I will keep u posted I am now talking to Josias aka HondaMan87 about this meet him and I are setting up, so I'll talk to you guy's later, and keep coming with suggestions etc... Lataz

Neuspeed87lx
10-16-2002, 04:16 AM
like i said b4 i think congamond lake would be cool in southwick..or colebrook resivour in tolland ..i dont know we better get a place soon though its gona be here before we know it

hondaman87
10-17-2002, 03:39 PM
ok I got 3 good places here in mass

there this park that hass room for basketball, football,baseball,tennis,and a half pipe for the skate boarders if there is any and is in marlborough

the other one is in newton and has all of the above except the tennis and half pipe

and the other is in framingham and it has the same as the second one

and they all have parking on aspholt and the cars are visable if you are in the field playing

well let me know which oneyou all want and wanna do it ether next saturday or sunday or in two weeks

Neuspeed87lx
10-19-2002, 08:05 PM
dosent matter to me but we need to have a meeting place soon...come on guys ! lets get this last meet in b4 winter comes ..

89AccordLXI666
10-21-2002, 07:16 AM
Hey HondaMan87 aka Josias, Yeah I think those are great meeting spots, but which one should u and I deside for a final desision to have the meet? The one in Marlboro Mass sounds nice, and the one in Framingham sounds great, I don't know which one though, How about you call me tonight at my house or post a reply on this board and we can come up with a final desicion, cuz it seems to me that alot of people wanna go and like they said they'd all like to have this one last meet before winter comes in, and I too would like one, and I know u do to Josias, so guy's lets make this meet possible, and let's make it BIG, picture as it being an end of the year type of party and it needs to be HUGE, so if n e one else is interested to go, by all means please feel free to say your in... Come on guy's we can do it.... Lataz guy's. :-) p.s. when it comes down to a final desicion, I will provide all of you who are coming with specific directions to the 3 Gee Mass Meet. Lataz guy's, Peace!

Neuspeed87lx
10-22-2002, 07:59 AM
why dont we have it at the same place the first new england meet was ? in rockey hill, conn ...we had quite a few people show up at that one

Slammin88accord
10-22-2002, 03:01 PM
Hey, I live in Bowling Green Ohio--many of the college kids here have ghetto-ed out 3rd gens, but there are like 5 of us that have nice ones, BG is just 20 minutes south of Toledo, Ohio. We live in a place where there are no speed bumps and plenty of country roads for drag racing....not that I'd participate in any of that, but anyway, we could meet somewhere near here due to it's central location.

socal3rdgen
10-22-2002, 03:15 PM
my best friend goes to bowling green i used to live in elyria, OH. i heard there a pretty good amount of parties a BG.

Neuspeed87lx
10-22-2002, 03:37 PM
bowling green is like 700 miles away from here... i dont think i would drive that far

hondaman87
10-22-2002, 04:54 PM
lets all go to this one

When: November 2nd
Where: Umass Amherst (maybe a park or maybe someone's house)
Who: Any Honda/Acura

or go to this site for more info:

http://209.151.81.66/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7540

Neuspeed87lx
10-22-2002, 05:15 PM
so there isnt a def. spot yet?