PDA

View Full Version : Regional DFW accord meet 10-24-09

hahaha38
10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
This is the initial intenary, subject to change if people wish it to.

Meet at 1306 Jones St in Ft Worth around 3pm, cruise historic downtown and head out to the stockyards and then drive out towards Dallas. Stop in between Dallas and Ft Worth and eat at Fuzzy's Taco shop located at 510 E Abram St in Arlington. (epic tacos and mexican food, Levi will vouch) then head to Dallas for photo's near Reunion Arena (608 S. Industrial Ave Dallas, TX) then over to the Reunion Arena Parking Garage for a final shoot location. After that we'll head back towards Arlington. By this time it'll be nearing 7pm or 8pmand end the Official Cruise.

Around 10PM there is a major meet and drive that goes from Arlington to just north of the DFW Airport. Its usually pretty fun and there is usually a good turn out. I'll probably not participate because the pace is a bit above what my car can handle, but I'll gladly ride with anyone who wants to go.

So thats the plan, I'd really like to get some of the guys from OK, AR, and LA to show as well as other Texans. We can make this one hell of a meet if we get people to show.

List so far:
CrosCntryAccord (John)
Sikjdm
Angus Tex (Anthony)
Russianred (Nikita)
st3b0
dthomas2000
jbisselwhiteac6
shizzy
MR2civic817 (DI.net)
ssshuteevinnn (DI.net)
Saidaigen8 (DI.net)
H-Town_Ryda_06 (maybe)
ZFreak (Maybe)

jpetrovic
10-18-2009, 08:06 PM
ballz.. i have to work on that dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:(
and the part thats worse is I Work at my uncles pizza joint about 5mins away from reunion arena. They alllmost have the arena taken down. idk what they are gona put in that big ass open lot. the convention center is BIG ENOUGH. lol

skong
10-22-2009, 07:21 PM
Man i work too, till 330 but i pass by reunion areana going home from work and i will stop by if i can find the location.

fallen40379
12-04-2009, 07:53 PM
sounded like fun... i just got a 3gee in late october and love it to death. i am in the Killeen/Fort Hood area, if there is anyone else around here lemme know