PDA

View Full Version : Innovative mounts yay or nay

entropy88exi
10-13-2009, 06:04 PM
was just wondering if anybody has used innovative mounts for a b series into a 3g and if they centered the motor so you can just use teggy axles or if you had to modify the axles? looking at doing the swap and am looking into all the options first, whether to buy the innovative's or make mounts. Thanks.

labeledsk8r
10-13-2009, 06:12 PM
i dont think anyone has bought any yet as alot of money went missing from the initial R&D, id say get them so someone can finely have a set

nswst8
10-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Innovative was fabing some axles as well.

JFern
10-13-2009, 08:34 PM
i don't think you can buy them, they are on a sort of permanent backorder from when i tried to buy them (they are on the website but you can't actually get them). It seems like they don't have enough of a need to finish them or something, not exactly a popular car the 3g, but if you can get your hands on them more power to you ^_^

entropy88exi
10-14-2009, 01:14 AM
i don't think you can buy them, they are on a sort of permanent backorder from when i tried to buy them (they are on the website but you can't actually get them). It seems like they don't have enough of a need to finish them or something, not exactly a popular car the 3g, but if you can get your hands on them more power to you ^_^

what i got from them was that they make them when they're ordered...makes sense. i was just checking to see if anybody had gone ahead and got some...now my hookup on a nice motor seems to have fallen through so i have to find something else still in the B series.

SQ is the SQUAD
10-14-2009, 06:11 AM
well, alot of people surley have paid for them. nothing to do with innoative though. id say but them. look like solid product.

stat1K
10-14-2009, 08:51 AM
as with anything from innovative, it's quality. order them and take pics when you get them!