PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna do AZ for a change?

dacantu
10-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Whats up guys.
So has anyone considered doing something different for a change?

Here in AZ there doesnt seem to be many 3geers besideslx-incredible, some other guy(never saw his sn until today), and myself. It would be nice to see some of youguys come out and do something different.

Hot Import Night will be hEre in Chandler, AZ in mid December which will be perfect wheather for you guys tgat live where it snows/gets really cold. It'd be nice to show off our 3geez in a place where many people dont see them. And can be appreciated by others

Anyways guys I hope some of you take interest in this. I live in Phoenix and the show will be about half an hour away from my place. We can have a photoshoot, lunch at my place (homemade mexican food), and head to the show in a 3g caravan.

What do you guys think? opinions? Ideas?

Heres the link guys:
http://www.hotimportnights.com/events/event.asp?id=718

88Blade
10-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Sweet dude. ill be going to the show but not puting my car in it. hopefully ill see ya out there

dacantu
10-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah i dont plan on entering my car either but I was hoping some people from out of town wanted to do a small road trip and then we could have a mini meet. But ill definitely be at the show whether peoplecone or not haha