PDA

View Full Version : New Carpet

canadian357
10-23-2009, 12:09 AM
So I pulled my whole interior today and let me just say... wow. My carpet was funky. And not in a good way. It was pretty well alive. I think it may have spoken to me.

My point is, that bitch has gotta go. I'm trying to get a new carpet for my car (I want brand new, heel pad and all) and I was wondering if anyone has found a cheap way to do this within Canada? I don't mind the $150 american sites charge, I just don't wanna pay duty and monster shipping fees. Any suggestions? Also, is mass backing worthwhile? And how are 2 piece carpets?

canadian357
10-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Oh and how do you guys think black carpet with a black/tan interior and black seats would look

Hondamonster
10-23-2009, 04:53 AM
you're saying you can't find a single shop that can source carpet in canada??

carotman
10-23-2009, 05:16 AM
If it's just moldy, it can be cleaned up quite good.

The only site I know of is www.1aauto.com

lostforawhile
10-23-2009, 06:23 AM
So I pulled my whole interior today and let me just say... wow. My carpet was funky. And not in a good way. It was pretty well alive. I think it may have spoken to me.

My point is, that bitch has gotta go. I'm trying to get a new carpet for my car (I want brand new, heel pad and all) and I was wondering if anyone has found a cheap way to do this within Canada? I don't mind the $150 american sites charge, I just don't wanna pay duty and monster shipping fees. Any suggestions? Also, is mass backing worthwhile? And how are 2 piece carpets?
try auto carper originals. search the net. I've seen their stuff in person at the big car show here and it's quality. your other option is to ship it to a member here in the US, have then reship it to you. just put on the forms used auto carpet. the duty shouldn't be much. what they don't know won't hurt em.

canadian357
10-23-2009, 09:53 AM
No hondamaster most of the local shops are saying $250+

lostforawhile
10-25-2009, 08:59 AM
No hondamaster most of the local shops are saying $250+

try this place,they say free shipping so they may charge a lot less to there. http://www.roadworksauto.com/Carpets/hondcarp.htm