PDA

View Full Version : 89 Accord 2.0Si All parts and Mods for sale

CALM01
10-25-2009, 08:20 PM
I have just found out today that my baby has died on me. Cracked head, with the likelihood that repairs will only lead to further issues (after recon higher pressure and then high chance of burning oil etc etc)

The car was in for a new front bar (car park damage from someone else) and the panel beaters put 90klm on it. i challenged them over it and they denied. A week later my car breaks down on freeway and i find out it has a cracked head. The bastards over heated it (which even in my younger days when i drove the car hard i never did) and now i'm left with this. Not happy.

The rest of the car is immaculate, including the hefty list of mods. I will sell what i can before letting the wreckers give me next to nothing for it.

Although I'm in Aus i think there is one part in particular that people maybe interested in: Complete custom one of a kind gauge cluster across the dash. (I'll post pics tomorow) It contains an Apexi RSM and 3 gauges (vacuum, oil pressure and engine temp) is wrapped in black vinyl (although to do the perfect lines justice the vinyl should be removed and the unit should be 2pacced, the vinyl still looks great though)

For anyone who is in Melbourne Australia (or willing to pay postage):

The complete list of gear is:
- NGK Irridium sparks (10k klm on them will go forever)
- Racing Ignition leads (were $350)
- K&N Panel filter
- The best sounding sports exhaust ever!! (Stainless cannon, everyone around here knows this car)
- Complete Sound system - Pioneer 9650MP head unit, 400W RMS Sub, 6x9's 5" splits up front, Audibahn 400W RMS Amp with in car boost control (for bass of course) and digital voltmeter (You'll never hear a cleaner system)
- Custom Boot base to erradicate vibrations in wheel well and still allow access to spare etc
- Stainless steel Gear stick (for auto)
- Chrome hand brake cover (mesh lights up neon blue)
- 6 x 30cm in car neons (blue)
- 3 x 1.2m external neons (blue)
- Speedy 17x7 rims (5 spoke)
- As new Tyres on the rims
- Brand new stock exhaust with chrome tip (perfectly fits the indent in rear bar, was replaced with a week with the cannon after change in insurance companies ;) )
- 5 inch Taco with shift light
And the list goes on...

Then there is the car itself. Everything is in immaculate condition and all parts are available. Ideally if there is a mechanic (or someone who won't have to pay for labour on an engine swap) then the car should be sold as is. I'm loathe to pull it apart but as this is most likely not an option then i'll sell any and all parts.

Any advice on where to advertise for Australia would be most welcome. I'm in any 3geez worst nightmare right now.