PDA

View Full Version : anyone notice the trend

staticpat
10-04-2002, 09:19 AM
threads are so trendy. for a while everyone was fascinated withthe b20, there were so many posts about it, and everyone was gonna swap it in. then again everyone wanted them a custom bumper lip, everyone was making there own. then everyone had a post about making a carb intake, now everyones posting on how to make a mesh grill, and different styles etc.

its just kind of funny how similar threads get posted everywhere, and then just die.... and a new trend appears.

Dutchboy
10-04-2002, 09:31 AM
thats how everything is .....
were i live the old preludes were in for a few years...now its the acura..the old style fast back thing...
its just like clothes..everyyear its different
if you think about it most things are trends...

As long as eveeyone around here doesnt want a 3 gee then itll be fine...I dont want to see too many becasue then are cars wont be unique....

Ben

chronicsinners
10-04-2002, 10:40 AM
well everyone jump on the Carbon fiber trend and join the group buy, why those topics you listed are trendy? the are relativly free, so everything thinks its amazing

88LXi68
10-04-2002, 11:05 AM
LOL chronicsinners is funny as hell! i agree jump on the CF hood train.

chronicsinners
10-04-2002, 12:18 PM
thank you, honestly though, the best mods are the ones that cost money, thats just the way tunign a car works. period.

88LXi68
10-04-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by chronicsinners
thank you, honestly though, the best mods are the ones that cost money, thats just the way tunign a car works. period.

VERY TRUE! that goes for all cars, I dont care if it is a new civic or prelude. You want to have a nice ride it costs $.

carotman
10-04-2002, 04:16 PM
I still have my B20A sitting in a barn.... just piling up money to bring it to the racing scene :)