PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber Hoods for the 3Gee

Site
10-04-2002, 10:04 AM
We have a group buy going in the Marketplace for fitted carbon fiber hoods. We need one to two more people to join in the buy. The hoods are priced VERY reasonably - $435 shipped. The hoods look great and can be painted, too. We really want to see this group buy go through, but we must have one to two more people join in! Please check it out here:
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6456

I know there's a lot to read through, but I'm sure a lot of questions can be answered if you read through the thread! Thanks so much!

mrgadget
10-08-2002, 10:20 PM
:rice: Please count me in for a carbon fiber hood. Just tell me what I need to do.

Accordianted
10-13-2002, 01:43 AM
sounds like a battle plan to me. what's the jist?

Site
10-13-2002, 05:09 AM
Accordianted wrote: "sounds like a battle plan to me. what's the jist?"

We are closing this buy right now, so if you want in you'll have to be quick. Here's the deal. First, read through the fist couple of pages on the linked thread of my post above - that will describe the hood to you and answer a lot of questions.

Then, if you want in, you need to:
1. Email me with your 3Geez username and your shipping address.
2. Send payment by Monday, Oct 14 of $435 to me either through PayPal (to [email protected]) or through a money order. My PayPal account allows me to accept credit card payments. If you want to send a money order, email me and I will give you my mailing address.

We had some people back out of the buy due to unexpected bills. We do not have our minimum of 10 orders. I emailed the shop owner and told him the story, he is going to take what we have and go ahead with the order! Man, this guy has been cool to work with.

If you want in let me know! It would be great if you could get in the buy with us!

Site
11-12-2002, 05:50 AM
Group buy #2:
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9035

NOAHS88accord
11-12-2002, 10:04 AM
I am interested in getting one of these hoods. I live in Alaska but will be bringing my car to NC when i get stationed at FT. Bragg. will they be able to ship to alaska or do i have to wait till i get to Ft. Bragg?

Noah

Site
11-12-2002, 10:41 AM
The hoods can be shipped worldwide. During the last group buy, someone from Hawaii bought one - it cost him an extra $80 for shipping, though.

A20A1
11-12-2002, 04:43 PM
Who from Hawaii?

Site
11-12-2002, 06:50 PM
Eric89Carb. His is being shipped now!