PDA

View Full Version : JFern's Partout Thread (EVERYTHING MUST GO!)

JFern
11-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances i will be getting rid of my car, and rather than sell it to someone who can't appreciate it (unless someone here wants to buy it as a whole car) I figured i would part it out and sell the parts here so someone else can get good use out of them. I am selling EVERYTHING and would be willing to ship ANYTHING, ANYWHERE (BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING)

I will get a list of pictures and prices up as soon as i can but here is a tentative list of things worth getting:

-NRG Recaro type seats WITH brackets (it will bolt right in) (I have 2)
-NRG 4 Point Harnesses (i have 2)
-Suspension Techniques Springs (~ 2 inch lowering)
-Tokico Blue shocks
-C pillar bar
-Spectre CAI complete with filter, snorkel, and piping
-MSD Blaster 2 Coil
-Apex Muffler with piping to put it in (not full exhaust)
-DC Sports Header
-Hayden Electric Radiator Fans (i have 2)
-P/S Delete w/ reservoir and hose
-Vigor Rear Sway Bar
-Fitipaldi 15' Rims (i have 2) and similar 5 spoke rims (i have 2) all painted gloss black with a green lip (i can repaint them i don't care)
-Optima Battery (though i dunno if i can ship that)
-battery cable from my battery move
-Engine A20A3 FI 190K (NEW: timing belt, water pump, P+P head, Drive belt) Always used Synthetic (I'm selling the motor CHEAP)
-Manual Trans (grinds a bit getting into 3rd but also selling for CHEAP)
-Great Condition Rear Taillights
-Door panels
-Dash Parts
-Body panels
-Light Covers
ANYTHING YOU NEED I WILL SEND

you can pm me offers for anything now, (and if i like it ill send it) otherwise i will put up pics and prices soon

JFern
11-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Sorry For the delay on pictures and stuff everybody, i am having a little bit of trouble getting my garage i was promised by my rental company and i have been extremely busy.... (apparently a bum moved in and i gotta throw all their shit out and they have some BIG shit) im trying very hard but do understand my dilemma, i have to have a place to store my car before i can take stuff out

JFern
11-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Seats and Brackets: Sale Pending
Header and Muffler: Sale Pending

Still working on some stuff but for pics go here (too many to list):

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n55/woff27/?start=0