PDA

View Full Version : Anyone around Eugene.

Bass Man
11-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Hey, I'm coming up to Eugene today. I'll be there around noon to 1:00 and I might be there for a couple minutes if anyone wants to meet up. Call me if so. Edit: Phone # removed.

Xybris
11-12-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm probably the only one remotely close, but can't really get down there in time. I get lost every single time I go to Eugene. For me it would be worth the $100+ to get a GPS that yells directions at me so I don't have to stop in the crack district and ask for directions again.

Bass Man
11-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I got a GPS and all I did was type in his adress and it told me where to turn and what-not. I love that GPS! Eugene is damn hard to figure out without help.

Hopefully by the end of the day, Dave is gonna activate his account (hoping that's what's wrong) and start posting! He knows everything about these cars, and he's got about 5 of everything out of them. If you need anything, he's probably got it.

Something I learned today that made me REALLY happy. Apparently there is a shim that is supposed to be between the alternator and the bracket, and that's why the belt's crooked and why my alt likes to squeak.

The cam I bought was in beautiful condition and he even had it in a cam sheath. Plus he gave me some other things that I wouldn't have got around to getting at a junk-yard.