PDA

View Full Version : So you thought you were having a bad day?

smayala
11-20-2009, 03:22 PM
So I woke up this morning to see by baby on the ground with no rims :mad: Not only did they take the rims but they smashed the dash and stole the tv out of the center console.
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/img00001200911200722.jpg/

Joay
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Damn, that's rough. What kind of wheels did you have? I'm always surprised when I see Accords getting broken into... at least stock ones. I guess the LCD made it worth doing.

Parking on the street FTL.

mykwikcoupe
11-20-2009, 08:14 PM
they jacked your shit with a stick and a rock? Thats major gangstar there. I wonder if they brought them with or found them local? Hate to hear you provided the theft access and the car.

Dr_Snooz
11-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Damn dude. That sucks. It used to be impossible to keep people out of these cars about 10 years ago. If you had a 3gee, you'd better have three alarms, two clubs, concertina wire and rabid dogs 'cause if you didn't, it would all be gone. Hell, they even tried to steal hubcaps with the lug nuts still on. Steal your emblems, everything. I was hoping our cars weren't that cool anymore, but I guess not.

That sucks royal. Really sorry to see that. The rock and stick is epic though.

Pico
11-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Man thats ruff

ShyBoyCA6
11-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Damn they tore that shit up fucking bastards man but the thing is why is yo car on the street? Man if I were you I would tell your nieghbors to help one another for their cars? On my block we have neighborhood watch and these cars are on the hit list cause they are easy to open and steal that's why I keep my car inside and I stay up late......but I feel bad for what they did to a fellow member

2ndGenGuy
11-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Fuck dude! That blows! Too bad you can't do a full on investigation and find the fuckers and then stab them in the kneecaps and drop them off at the police station.

MessyHonda
11-21-2009, 02:23 AM
shit that sucks....lesson learned get wheel locks

Civic Accord Honda
11-21-2009, 02:45 AM
Damn! that blows man..this is why im still rocking cholo rims with steelies... theres a enough "STOLEN RIMS CASH REWARD" signs up at albertsons dont want to be posting one my self

smayala
11-21-2009, 08:32 AM
The bitch of it is my baby was outside for only for a weeek while I was having her room (my garage) redone. I only needed one one day outside so that my floor can be fully dry :mad:. I did not provide them with the stick and rock. They were supplied by my neighbors landscaping and wood pile. Had the wheel lock in the glove box :banghead:

ShyBoyCA6
11-21-2009, 11:41 AM
damn only one week?? shit fucking stalking as bitches and damn that freaking sucks

hmm alright that help a little bit well maybe they dont live far away for them to steal your stuff i bet if anything they will keep passing by again to see what esle they can get even if they had a truck to take it and do you have any haters that might of done this?

ima install a camera outside of my house to view all three cars so that i can have proof who jacked my shit..

and hopefully you find the assholes that jacked your stuff