PDA

View Full Version : Need Photoshop help on ideas

mykwikcoupe
11-20-2009, 09:20 PM
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?p=986239#post986239 post 127 is a pic of my car in a great stance. Thanks again for the pic. Heres what Im wondering.

I know for sure Im shaving the hood emblem, anteanna and adding my vigor grill to it. Im also going to lower is 2.5 inches on my sprint springs with cross drilled rotors, shaved washer squirters.

Id like to see with those mods, all white trim and all white bumpers with white mirrors but keep the black window trim

All black bumpers, black mouldings, black mirrors and black window trim

Black mouldings, black bumper tops on white bumper lowers, white mirrors, black window trim

If anyone could do help me with this it would sure help me out alot. I need to wait till spring to lower the car as we get some snow here and it is my daily driver. Thanks. Mike

ghettogeddy
11-20-2009, 09:50 PM
lil start http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4859/hatchchop.jpg

dacantu
11-21-2009, 01:23 AM
imo you should go with the black bumpers black trim all the way around. just freshen them alll up and make them look like new... your car would look pretty sick with the drop on it too.

Civic Accord Honda
11-21-2009, 02:03 AM
black bumpers black trim black mirror base but white on the folding part and 8687 corner lights lol

dacantu
11-21-2009, 02:11 AM
black bumpers black trim black mirror base but white on the folding part and 8687 corner lights lol

hell yes!

Hazwan
11-21-2009, 02:50 AM
Quick chop. I kinda messed the bumper part up but you get the idea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/ullyeus/all-white.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/ullyeus/white-black.jpg

I'm liking the second one :thumbup:

mykwikcoupe
11-21-2009, 08:04 AM
sorry Ive got one 86-87 corner and one 88-89 corner. Im too lazy to install a set of jdm corners I have for it. The drop is an absolute must. Those silver rims on the white paint is really looking nice to me. Thanks alot

mykwikcoupe
11-22-2009, 10:17 PM
what do you think on the rims? Keep the silver? Change to white or black?

dacantu
11-23-2009, 12:18 AM
Black rims with the first picture that hazwan posted. the all white including bumpers, trim, and side view mirrors and then some black rims would look amazingly clean.

I dont think that those wheels would look too great in white or black but if I had to choose one I would easily say a gloss black..

I would also consider getting a set of wheels that are already black and have a polished lip, that would give your car some nice flow.

2ndGenGuy
11-23-2009, 01:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/ullyeus/all-white.jpg

That looks hot! Someone should erase the pinstripe, and delete the front plate. I know there was an all white chop of Mark's hatch, but for some reason it didn't look right. Maybe he should do the all white thing. :D

mykwikcoupe
11-23-2009, 04:58 PM
You know I really like the way it looks myself and Ive asked a few members about it and they all say no. I know Justins white hatch is all white except the front bumper and I thought it looked pretty good. Im tossed between the white bumpers with all black trim and white mirrors and all white at this point

charliekuney
11-23-2009, 06:57 PM
I've also considered repainting my entire car, trim made to match. I think I might do it.

thegreatdane
11-24-2009, 10:02 AM
All white!

dacantu
11-24-2009, 12:06 PM
You know I really like the way it looks myself and Ive asked a few members about it and they all say no. I know Justins white hatch is all white except the front bumper and I thought it looked pretty good. Im tossed between the white bumpers with all black trim and white mirrors and all white at this point

go with all white and black wheels :)

mykwikcoupe
11-27-2009, 07:37 AM
hmm everytime I look at that pic i get more amazed at how I like it. I know we had a thread a while back about what color bumpers but know Id like to see other then stock painted white hatches. I think I like it so much because the angle is perfect. If it makes that car look this nice I bet it could do it to anything.

mykwikcoupe
01-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Left the local junkyard today and saw a white hatch with the gold front bumper. Just for grins can someone photoshop the bottom half of the hatch in the gold brown the hatches came in. Im not sure what the color code is but if need be I can look on the wiki site. Not sure how that could help the photoshop though. Thanks. Im wondering if the gold would look more luxurious then the panda look

charliekuney
01-02-2010, 05:37 PM
I think it would like super ghetto.

mykwikcoupe
01-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks man I saw a few sedans just like your old coupe and it would be super easy to biuld oneminter from all they have up there. They have a complete sunroof still installed probably cheap. Id look at it and see about a quick retrofit. How nice would it be to end up with stock honda unit?

charliekuney
01-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Dude, I'd kill for a stock Honda sun roof. Mine still works, but it's crap. I don't like how it opens two ways. All I need is for it to go inside the car.

So, about them wheels... :D

Civic Accord Honda
01-02-2010, 06:46 PM
lol the gold and white looked sex on the first gen legends
http://images.cars.com/main/DMI/195761/9349.jpg
http://www.cargurus.com/images/2009/11/13/00/26/1987_acura_legend-pic-15612.jpeg

charliekuney
01-02-2010, 07:48 PM
That would look killer on Mike's hatch, but not in the piss gold color that the 3g came in. Something lighter, like on those Legends.

Civic Accord Honda
01-02-2010, 07:57 PM
i agree a lighter color on a combo with white
but dont knock the oem gold! best color for the 8687 sedans imo

mykwikcoupe
01-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Dude, I'd kill for a stock Honda sun roof. Mine still works, but it's crap. I don't like how it opens two ways. All I need is for it to go inside the car.

So, about them wheels... :D

send me a drawing or a desription with allo dimensions and Ill measure them to let you know if its doable with your current hole. Ill need distance from the windshield (center measurement of the windshield). Distance from door jams (start of body). Distance from center of rear window. Hopefully your hole is smaller and we can enlarge it to accomidate the stock unit. I can get almost the entire unit with headliner and sun shade from different cars. Wiring is all there. This will cost you since Im doing all the demo work.

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 09:11 AM
but dont knock the oem gold! best color for the 8687 sedans imo

*gags at thought of 80's Honda gold*

send me a drawing or a desription with allo dimensions and Ill measure them to let you know if its doable with your current hole. Ill need distance from the windshield (center measurement of the windshield). Distance from door jams (start of body). Distance from center of rear window. Hopefully your hole is smaller and we can enlarge it to accomidate the stock unit. I can get almost the entire unit with headliner and sun shade from different cars. Wiring is all there. This will cost you since Im doing all the demo work.

I'm not sure, because I don't even know if I'm going to keep this car for that long. Is it worth doing the work to a $300 car?

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 10:27 AM
my white hatch is a $300 car. You tell me.

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot! Well, you plan on keeping yours. I don't. I would have bought this (http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1534320024.html) by now if it were a coupe. I could handle having an automatic until I found a low-mileage five-speed.

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 12:11 PM
you were saying last week you wanted a sedan. You change your mind too often. Id ask if you spent a few dollars on your car to sell it would you get those funds back? If you just cleaned it up and sold it how much would you get vs what you have invested? Id list your car a grand and see if someone will take it. Clean the bay really well and make it look as decent as possible. Offer to toss in the blades for a full price sell. Then go buy the sei sedan or whatever floats your boat. If you want help looking I can try and help but your into looking even better then me by a long shot

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 12:12 PM
can someone do the photoshop with the legend coloring for me on my hatch? id like to see what it looks like. Let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks again

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 01:54 PM
I do want a sedan, but if I get another 3g it has to be a coupe. I strongly dislike the sedan, and I haven't had the chance to be around a hatch enough to have a clarified opinion on it.

mykwikcoupe
10-05-2010, 08:52 PM
ok back on topic. It appears itsdave and I have the same end pic for our hatches only he has more resources then me. Im thinking all white like the pics but now I have the louvers? Do I paint them white as well? Any photochoppers want to mod one of daves louvers pics so i can see it white. Thanks.