PDA

View Full Version : Seats

DEEGO
12-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Hi all,

Being that my 87 DX has seen many miles and years of use, what would be a good seat to swap in for just the driver side? Is there something that is a direct fit or would I have to mod something. Thank you!

dacantu
12-01-2009, 10:25 AM
You can swap in my 2 mint condition tan (ivory) stock lx-i seats. Theyre up for grabs. Or I have the entire interior for sale if you want to swap it al and it is all in perfect condition no joke. Not a single rip in the material.
Its all from a coupe

nswst8
12-01-2009, 10:43 AM
You can swap in my 2 mint condition tan (ivory) stock lx-i seats. Theyre up for grabs. Or I have the entire interior for sale if you want to swap it al and it is all in perfect condition no joke. Not a single rip in the material.
Its all from a coupe

Send me some pics of the interior you have for sale and what you want for it all.

lostforawhile
12-01-2009, 12:02 PM
you can't put lxi seats in a dx,one seat track is totally different, depends if you have the seats with one track that is turned to one side and the belts directly attached to the seats. the early seats have the belts attached to the car,86-87, and one seat track locks with the adjuster, later seats have the belts attached to the seat itself, and dual locking seat tracks, with the belts attached to the seats, and one different track. Not sure about your model, but I know on hachbacks, you can't swap anything different between 87-88,89 interiors are completely different.

MessyHonda
12-01-2009, 07:42 PM
you can always mod some 3rd gen lude seats