PDA

View Full Version : Various 88/89 parts for sale

zeitgeist
12-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey all -

I haven't been out here in ages because I haven't had a 3G in ages. However, while digging through my basement I uncovered some old parts. If they're worth anything, give me an offer.

Keep in mind that I had an '89 LX-i coupe, until it got totalled. Then I bought an '88 LX-i sedan that simply gave up the ghost. Parts are from one or the other.

Sunroof glass - Purchased used when I thought the sedan's sunroof was leaking. Turned out it was those stupid drain holes.

Passenger power side-view mirror from the '89 coupe. Took it to swap out the broken one on the sedan. Stupid me, of course it didn't fit. Has wire, metal bracket and rubber gasket. Not in perfect cosmetic shape, but OK.

Power window switch driver's side from coupe - purchased used - original started working, so never bothered to install it

Power window control from coupe - purchased used - original started working, so never bothered.

Original OEM chrome tip - a little banged up - screw rusted inside

Gearshift knob from the coupe - God knows why, but I yanked it off right before the salvage yard towed it away.

Last, but not least, the OEM graphic equalizer from the '89 coupe. I bought the coupe new and had both the CD player and equalizer installed. CD player died twice before I yanked it out and beat it with a hammer. Comes with the bracket that lets it slide into the opening just behind the gearshift.

Sorry for being wordy. I'm just not out here ... ever ..., so I thought I better give some info.

I have no idea what this stuff is worth, so shoot me an email if you are interested in any of it. I bought the electronic stuff from Discovery Auto Parts.

Thanks!
Brett
[email protected]