PDA

View Full Version : Id like my parts from David larson who would help?

mykwikcoupe
12-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Not sure what to do about this. The best I can figure hes either ignoring me or avioding me. he may just have me on block for all i know. Ive tried emails, PM's and messaging services. All I want is my gauge cluster back. Hes come back a few times and every time I try to contact him. I havent heard a word from him since the portland meet. If anyone lives in idaho and can stop by and pick them upo for me that would be great. If anyone can be a mediator and try to contact him that would be great. Im trying to find his address but since hes recently moved Im sure thats not going to be easy. Thanks for any herlp. Mike.

Sh4d0w
12-06-2009, 10:34 AM
I am in idaho. Who is this David Larsen? Where does he live? Screen name?

Pico
12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
did you try asking Turabaka

BITESIZE
12-06-2009, 10:42 AM
I'll look around my condo and see if I can find them after the move.

mykwikcoupe
12-06-2009, 10:51 AM
thank you very much for such a fast responce david. i appreciate it alot. That would be fantastic. If it helps any ion contacting me directly that would be fine as well.

You say see if you can find them. You dont think they would have gone with the accord you sold do you? Maybe just in a box placed someplace? Thanks again.

BITESIZE
12-06-2009, 10:59 AM
I have a whole storage unit stuffed to the gills with boxes, so we'll see.

mykwikcoupe
12-06-2009, 11:15 AM
wow man sorry to hear. You did live in a house from previous pictures correct? I wouldnt know but Ive heard its a tough drawback as typically you end up with extra stuff after filling the smaller living area. Please keep me posted. The speedo has the origianl mileage from my car and I have no clue what it really is.