PDA

View Full Version : Finally im back!

Legend_master
12-12-2009, 02:45 PM
After searching long and hard i finally found a hatch for a good price ($500.00). Gonna move everything over from the other hatch, except the engine for now. This new hatch is pretty clean, there is a little damage in the fender, and i'm not a fan of the blue interior. The reverse gear is shot as well, just gonna swap it for a carbed tranny. Will update you guys as I get the car going.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0045.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0043.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0042.jpg

nswst8
12-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Welcome back, yeah, I'd have to agree the fender looks fubar'ed. Just my opinion though.

Rendon LX-i
12-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Thats clean man. Great buy. At the moment im looking for a hatch or a coupe.

Pico
12-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Welcome back Legend, how is everything going for you?
Glad to see you with another hatch.

2drSE-i
12-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Eh welcome back Antares! We've missed you so! Theres been a void in the suspension section as of late :-(

If you need anything just hit me up. Did you move? That doesn't look like your house lol.

LewZur
12-12-2009, 04:20 PM
That hatch looks great love the color, maybe the blue will grow on you :cheers:

Bass Man
12-12-2009, 05:59 PM
I want the seats and dash!! I really need some blue interior for my hatch.

import racer
12-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Hey man nice car,what happened to your other hatch.

2drSE-i
12-12-2009, 06:09 PM
He got cornholed on an offramp if i remember correctly. Rear end was FUBARED

Legend_master
12-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Welcome back, yeah, I'd have to agree the fender looks fubar'ed. Just my opinion though.

its an easy fix, i already have the parts on the other car!

Thats clean man. Great buy. At the moment im looking for a hatch or a coupe.

thanks, its a pretty clean car!

Welcome back Legend, how is everything going for you?
Glad to see you with another hatch.

Everything been good, just working all the time! I've just been waiting for the right deal!

Eh welcome back Antares! We've missed you so! Theres been a void in the suspension section as of late :-(

If you need anything just hit me up. Did you move? That doesn't look like your house lol.

Thanks bro, i think ive just about figured out every brake and sus mod available. Theres nothing else to put in there lol. Yeah i moved into my own house.

That hatch looks great love the color, maybe the blue will grow on you :cheers:

i like the exterior blue, but the blue interior is well practically :nuts: .

I want the seats and dash!! I really need some blue interior for my hatch.

find me some black hatch interior, and ill give u mine!

Legend_master
12-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey man nice car,what happened to your other hatch.

:crying: 2drSE-i got it right

He got cornholed on an offramp if i remember correctly. Rear end was FUBARED

Hazwan
12-12-2009, 06:32 PM
OMG you're back!!! Can't wait to see what you gonna do to this car!

Mellexx
12-12-2009, 06:33 PM
:crying: 2drSE-i got it right

Shame :( Can't wait to see what you're going to do to this hatchie though :)

Rendon LX-i
12-12-2009, 07:17 PM
hes going to swap everything over. not the motor? why

Legend_master
12-12-2009, 07:27 PM
hes going to swap everything over. not the motor? why

I'm kinda thinking of a turbo a20, or bolt on a20. I'll do the b-series again down the road. I'd really like to have A/C with the b-series in that car.

MessyHonda
12-12-2009, 07:29 PM
hey hey hey....look at him...is that SI also yours? where is your american car or your del sol?

Legend_master
12-12-2009, 07:38 PM
hey hey hey....look at him...is that SI also yours? where is your american car or your del sol?

Yeah SI is my dd, i traded in the cadi, and sold my del sol. The SI is alright, but I miss driving the 3g

ShyBoyCA6
12-12-2009, 07:40 PM
what up legend im new to this site dont think i saw you on the threads from before

MessyHonda
12-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah SI is my dd, i traded in the cadi, and sold my del sol. The SI is alright, but I miss driving the 3g

yeah...i hope to see you posting up some progress pics...nice call on the si...

Hash_man_Se_i
12-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Welcome back old friend! lol.

Glad to see you finally found a suitable hatch for your project. Best of luck with the work ahead of you, should be fun... And I know what you mean about missing driving your 3g... My civic is much more civilized and everything works in it haha, but 4 months without my 3g has sucked, I can't imagine how you have survived so long!

JDM 3g Racer
12-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Nice car! i want to see pics of the one in your sig!!

Legend_master
12-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Welcome back old friend! lol.

Glad to see you finally found a suitable hatch for your project. Best of luck with the work ahead of you, should be fun... And I know what you mean about missing driving your 3g... My civic is much more civilized and everything works in it haha, but 4 months without my 3g has sucked, I can't imagine how you have survived so long!

its even worse when you walk out and look at it everyday!

Nice car! i want to see pics of the one in your sig!!

Theres a link in my sig, lots of pics in there!

LewZur
12-13-2009, 06:42 AM
i like the exterior blue, but the blue interior is well practically :nuts: .

:lol: I know where you're coming from on this, I hate to change mine out though because it's minty well except for the dash.

blazin3gen
12-13-2009, 10:17 AM
freaken sweet ur back!!!

thegreatdane
12-13-2009, 12:20 PM
About time you slacker!! :)
Except from that fender that new hatch of yours is looking real straight. Nice buy!
And you know you have to at least put a K engine in that!

2drSE-i
12-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Except from that fender that new hatch of yours is looking real straight. Nice buy!

If I'm not mistaken, that may be his plan ;-)

thegreatdane
12-13-2009, 12:25 PM
That's why I'm not letting him off that easy because I know he talked about it lol
I will not rest until I see legend masters hatch with a K engine :D

Legend_master
12-13-2009, 05:18 PM
:lol: I know where you're coming from on this, I hate to change mine out though because it's minty well except for the dash.

yeah the intierior in this one is pretty clean, the seats don't even have those typical tears on the outer corners like usual!

freaken sweet ur back!!!

Hell yeah lol!

if I was gonna do some crazy stuff I'd definitly swap in a 6speed v6 accord motor! Just a dream of mine :-)

Civic Accord Honda
12-15-2009, 01:13 AM
congrats on the nice find man

Tomisimo
12-15-2009, 05:08 AM
Welcome back Legend, long time no see you here.. Congrats on the car, looks mint, and that fender is an easy fix indeed.

Would you be interested in selling Bswap? complete :D

markmdz89hatch
12-15-2009, 11:51 AM
subscribed... i wanna see how this thing turns out. Welcome back Legend.

cubert
12-15-2009, 11:58 AM

x2...cant wait to see the progress...

And I cant beleive you got rid of the Sol!!!!

:lol:

2ndGenGuy
12-15-2009, 12:12 PM
w00t! Welcome back! Glad to see you sticking with the 3gee game! :)

2drSE-i
12-15-2009, 12:35 PM

finally came to his sense :kekeke:

Bass Man
12-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Sol's are ladies cars!

Well.... I've heard 3g's are ladies cars, too! But I don't think I've seen one here.

Legend_master
12-15-2009, 01:45 PM
congrats on the nice find man

Thanks dude

Welcome back Legend, long time no see you here.. Congrats on the car, looks mint, and that fender is an easy fix indeed.

Would you be interested in selling Bswap? complete :D

Yeah the car should be easy fixed, just a little tlc and im gold! Also the swap stays with me, I plan and installing down the road.

Thanks, Ill keep regular updates as I progress the car!

x2...cant wait to see the progress...

Yeah, there just wasent any space in that car! Fun as hell to drive tho!

w00t! Welcome back! Glad to see you sticking with the 3gee game! :)

I love these accord, I get more props for my accord then any other car ive ever owned.

finally came to his sense :kekeke:

:rockon:

Sol's are ladies cars!

Well.... I've heard 3g's are ladies cars, too! But I don't think I've seen one here.

I dont think they are chick cars, but they definitly border line that LOL. I think the regular 3gr is a broke collage student lol!

Tomisimo
12-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Ah ok Legend, I was just asking.. I can do it myself, but I was thinking to save time with complete swap.. Well then, have to do somthing big :D

LewZur
12-16-2009, 07:37 AM
yeah the intierior in this one is pretty clean, the seats don't even have those typical tears on the outer corners like usual!

Why is it the worse the interior color is, the better it stands the test of time? :lol:

Legend_master
12-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Why is it the worse the interior color is, the better it stands the test of time? :lol:

because people are to afraid to sit in it!

2oodoor
12-16-2009, 10:17 AM
:thumbup:
cherry picker's hatch you got there, congrats and good to hear from you!

LewZur
12-16-2009, 11:57 AM
because people are to afraid to sit in it!

:rofl:

guaynabo89
12-23-2009, 08:24 AM
ok so whats the timeline?

gotta get all those suspension goodies on there.......or are they already on hmmmmmm. :)

Legend_master
12-23-2009, 08:46 AM
ok so whats the timeline?

gotta get all those suspension goodies on there.......or are they already on hmmmmmm. :)

I havent gotten anything done on it yet. I am in the process of rebuilding a 98 CRV, and have devoted all my time to that. Once Im dont with that I will begin the process! I just picked up a PRI A/C bracket, so it looks like the B-series will be going into this hatch sooner then expected :cool: .

wprocomp
12-25-2009, 09:59 AM
sayyyyyyyyyyyy wut!

sam o nela
12-29-2009, 07:54 PM
I know I'm definitely a little late to this party...but I want to give you props and welcome back anyhow! Looking forward to seeing where this new hatch goes :D

PM sent btw..

-DWM-
12-29-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm totally jealous! I hope my Komatsu coupe turns out as nice as what you put together.

Civic Accord Honda
12-29-2009, 10:59 PM
I know I'm definitely a little late to this party...but I want to give you props and welcome back anyhow! Looking forward to seeing where this new hatch goes :D

PM sent btw..

140 in the legend? damnnn i wish my speedo would of worked in mine lol

Legend_master
12-31-2009, 04:59 PM
sayyyyyyyyyyyy wut!

I know, be afraid!

PM sent btw..

Thanks bro, I can't wait to get started on this!

I'm totally jealous! I hope my Komatsu coupe turns out as nice as what you put together.

I'm sure it will, just make sure not to loose site even when people talk chit about the 3gee.

140 in the legend? damnnn i wish my speedo would of worked in mine lol

I did 145mph in my legend back in the day. Those cars were bad ass for there time.

Civic Accord Honda
12-31-2009, 08:23 PM
I did 145mph in my legend back in the day. Those cars were bad ass for there time.

They sure were. I loved driving mine... hated the body damage and oil burning and not passing smog tho :lol:

89T
12-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Sol's are ladies cars!

one of them post's most of the tech on the fourm.

charliekuney
01-01-2010, 02:32 PM
I know this is probably stupid and off topic, but was I here for the incident about what happened to your previous hatch? Was it that beige/black über sexy one with a screen where the cupholders should be?

2drSE-i
01-01-2010, 10:25 PM
I know this is probably stupid and off topic, but was I here for the incident about what happened to your previous hatch? Was it that beige/black über sexy one with a screen where the cupholders should be?

You may be thinking of either guayanabo89 or someone else whos name escapes me. Legend_master's hatch was LS/VTEC swapped with Full-bodied coilovers, big brake upgrades on all four corners, and various other goodies. It was green.