PDA

View Full Version : Arlington Pull a part

mykwikcoupe
01-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Just left. They have 3 hatches, a ton of sedans and a few coupes. Theres a red/marron armrest painted black with a red cloth fabric cover on the armrest. Theres a tan cloth armrest, no sei stuff, no cupholders. Quite a few sunroofs complete if anyone needs parts. Im grabbing the white rear bumper off the hatch. The tails are in decent shape but have some surface cracking. Blue interiors. Anything lese let me know. Im going back 1 more time this week.

charliekuney
01-02-2010, 05:25 PM
I want the armrest! Oh, and I need to borrow a set of wheels. I was going to use my snow tires when I sold my blades, but they won't fit. They came off of my sister's '89 LX-i coupe, which is weird.

lostforawhile
01-02-2010, 06:00 PM
can you get me the latch things for the hatch cover? i need the parts on the cover and the parts on the car. all you need is a Phillips screwdriver.

mykwikcoupe
01-02-2010, 08:23 PM
can you get me the latch things for the hatch cover? i need the parts on the cover and the parts on the car. all you need is a Phillips screwdriver.

just the slider parts on the rear cover to lock down the removable part. Sure man those are a pocket item.

Charlie which armrest do you want the black one or the tan one?

lostforawhile
01-02-2010, 08:46 PM
just the slider parts on the rear cover to lock down the removable part. Sure man those are a pocket item.

Charlie which armrest do you want the black one or the tan one?

the slider parts and if there's a cover the little pin things screwed to the cover. also Phillips screws, one of mine is broke.

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 09:07 AM
The one that was originally red, with the armrest. I'm guessing the black one.

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Oh, take a picture and send it to me when you get there. If it's all shitty (like the bra you found) then I don't want it.

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 10:26 AM
no it looks real good. Theres a little wear under the fabric but its in good shape. The fabric is loose on the armrest

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Would it look right in my car? I'm thinking about keeping my coupe, tearing everything out of the interior except the dash and two front seats, and doing some weight reduction. I wouldn't mind getting a non-power sunroof that's a little bigger, or possible that OEM one.

lostforawhile
01-03-2010, 11:28 AM
charlie,if you want the armrest part recovered get some material and i'll do it for you. it's pretty easy.

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Yeah, but it has to be painted and stuff, too. And, if I were to take out my interior, the center console would be going, too.

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 12:06 PM
totally up to you man. The center console is spray painted so it may just wipe off with some agressive goof off or something. If you dont race or plan on other mods why take the interior out. I could understand a bare headliner in your case.

Bass Man
01-03-2010, 12:20 PM
I need the seats if it's a blue 86 or 87. I need the dash, too. Let me know if it's worth the drive up there.

OH! I need the chrome piece on the topmost part of the rear window.

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Lost: I grabbed the 2 little sliders for the rear shelf for you. They are blue and in great shape. I kept them complete. Le me know if you need anything else. I found a sweet black glovebox for you but the inner felt was all loose and cracked. Yours has that already. Im still planning on sending the mint red one.

Bass the dash in either of the 86 hatches are in great shape and complete. I dont remember the seats but theres 2 of the same cars there and a 3rd blue on blue 86 hatch. Ill go back this week and check. I know all 3 cars have the same seats and all are clean but I dont remember the condition of the covers.

lostforawhile
01-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Lost: I grabbed the 2 little sliders for the rear shelf for you. They are blue and in great shape. I kept them complete. Le me know if you need anything else. I found a sweet black glovebox for you but the inner felt was all loose and cracked. Yours has that already. Im still planning on sending the mint red one.

Bass the dash in either of the 86 hatches are in great shape and complete. I dont remember the seats but theres 2 of the same cars there and a 3rd blue on blue 86 hatch. Ill go back this week and check. I know all 3 cars have the same seats and all are clean but I dont remember the condition of the covers.
thanks i appreciate it,i've been trying to get those for years, and it always fell apart.

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 05:25 PM
When was the last time you were at Lynnwood?

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 06:22 PM
quite a few months ago. They are real vultures there. Even the accords are nothing but shells with empty harnesses. I should drive down though for a quick look. I wish theyd list what they have on the website with a simple pic or 2. No listing no words just a few pics. Alot of people know their cars and they now whats available in certain colors, years, accents. Even if they dont list whats left on the car just a pic. If I saw a black/grey coupe Id be down there the next day reguardless. Otherwise Id pass. Its about an hour drive each way for me

Bass Man
01-03-2010, 08:59 PM
I need all 4 top-halfs of the seats, the dash, and maybe the door panels if they are DX.

If you want a list:
Top piece to the hatch window. Should be chrome like the rest of that trim.
Dash, even without the cluster or climate control. I got a hole above the glovebox on mine.
If I come up to get the seats, they can be whole, but you can get the rear upper halves out without the bottoms, I'm sure.

Juggalo88Accord
01-03-2010, 09:27 PM
When was the last time you were at Lynnwood?

I go to lynnwood about once a week. Just got a grill off a sei those are hard to find without huge cracks in them. Anyway i got it painted and mounted

charliekuney
01-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Mike, you have to check this out. I've never seen a black on black SE-i sedan!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/1536134809.html

mykwikcoupe
01-03-2010, 10:12 PM
thats not black, its a super dark grey. Thats the same color as my last sei sedan

charliekuney
01-04-2010, 09:34 PM
What's the color called? Oh, I remembered that other thing I need! Wiper/blinker arm. My "mist" thing doesn't work, like in my last coupe. Are there any SSM hoods or front bumpers?

mykwikcoupe
01-04-2010, 10:52 PM
I believe so yes. Lots of the pre 88 and a few 889-89. I dint rememebr the condition though. I can check when you come up for the other parts. Ill buy them then as well

carotman
01-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Any blue interior hatch????

I need a few parts!

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67742

accordion89
01-05-2010, 05:29 PM
What's the color called? Oh, I remembered that other thing I need! Wiper/blinker arm. My "mist" thing doesn't work, like in my last coupe. Are there any SSM hoods or front bumpers?

not black, its a super dark grey

w261w261
01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
The color is "Charcoal Granite Metallic/gray"

lostforawhile
01-05-2010, 07:33 PM
when you go down there you ought to grab the combo switch, it's been discontinued. at least hang on to it if someone needs one.

lostforawhile
01-05-2010, 07:34 PM
are any of those 86-87?

charliekuney
01-06-2010, 08:01 PM
The color is "Charcoal Granite Metallic/gray"

No, no: that's way more of a light grey color than such a dark black.