PDA

View Full Version : Lx-i's 88' LX-i Sedan DD Build

LX-i
01-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Hey guys, so my license is supended for about 4 months....sucks, but the good news is, this gives my car some down time, and by down time, i mean tear down time, the point of this build is to have a comfortable, reliable, good looking daily driver. i'm probabally going to find another car to start tuning....like something VTEC and OBD-1. so this is just gonna be a short build/restoration. mostly interior work, a couple of bolt on's probabally, and a lot of custom paint. my plans as of now are

- Painted Dash Black
- New Shift Boot And Knob <- already on its way
- New Seats, Prefer Black seats, prelude maybe?
- Black Carpet
- short ram intake
- cat back exhaust
- body a little more straightend out, pop some dents
- lowering springs
- short shifter
- gauges, white lights, red needles
- new headlights, cheap ebay ones probabally
- blacked out corners
- cleared turn signal lights
- attena removal
- painted VC

thats about all i can think of as of right now, im at school so no pics yet, but soon, car will be sitting, so i have nothing better to do with it but work on it. i might need some advice, help, suggestions and of course critisism.

any thoughts? additions?

also, i need to know if the rims and tires i bought are rice, i got them dirt cheap, pics to come.

Edison Carasio
01-06-2010, 08:49 AM
You should instead sell your car to me :)

JK

You're plans seem ok. I would just be sad if you did like an ugly two tone paint job or some lame candy paint or whatever. Rice is to be eaten, not driven.

LX-i
01-11-2010, 06:09 PM
You should instead sell your car to me :)

JK

You're plans seem ok. I would just be sad if you did like an ugly two tone paint job or some lame candy paint or whatever. Rice is to be eaten, not driven.

no rice i like mad tyte JDM PArtz yo vtechz and shit.:werd: