>.<

Now lets get some under the hood.

Civic Accord Honda
01-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I like everything but that hood scoop.
>.<

Now lets get some under the hood.

+1

Pretty sick car man , hate hate hate the hood scoop, love everything else tho!!

engine bay pic asap

-DWM-
01-07-2010, 06:55 PM
1999 wants its tuner style back. Take off the window tint, taillight tint, and front marker tint, and some different wheels, and it'll be sweet tits. Thumbs up for keeping it clean though.

labeledsk8r
01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
soooo whats done to the motor....?

Civic Accord Honda
01-07-2010, 07:00 PM
1999 wants its tuner style back. Take off the window tint, taillight tint, and front marker tint, and some different wheels, and it'll be sweet tits. Thumbs up for keeping it clean though.
IMO
Blacked our tint for life,
3gees need blacked out markers
and the taillight tint is pretty trick... OG stuff there was popular in the early/mid 90s

Sickest3G
01-07-2010, 07:01 PM
+1

pretty sick car man , hate hate hate the hood scoop, love everything else tho!!

Engine bay pic asap

i like everything but that hood scoop.
>.<

now lets get some under the hood.

i got ya...drumroll please...

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2010, 07:02 PM
+1

Pretty sick car man , hate hate hate the hood scoop, love everything else tho!!

engine bay pic asap

That's good because it's gone now. Apparently 3M's double-sided sticky tape doesn't last all that long...

It's all good because I'm positive it looks way better now.

dacantu
01-07-2010, 07:06 PM
thats a little excessive but definitely a well maintained car.

engine bay pics now!

charliekuney
01-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Actually, I think the only two things I don't like are the hood scoop and tail lights. If the scoop was gone and the tail lights were just blacked out, it would be damn sick.

Sickest3G
01-07-2010, 07:17 PM
HOW DO YA LIKE THESE APPLES!?!

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/100_2571.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/100_2575.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/afterpics006-Copy.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/100_2569.jpg

labeledsk8r
01-07-2010, 07:20 PM
stock with a few bolt ons? ok i guess

whats the point of the FPR and cam gear?

-DWM-
01-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Nevermind I like it, I confess! LOL

dacantu
01-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Oh and looks like theres another black coupe that will be competing with me to have the nicest black coupe lol.

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Oh and looks like theres another black coupe that will be competing with me to have the nicest black coupe lol.

And another coupe that's competing to get the 5-spd swap done the soonest.

labeledsk8r
01-07-2010, 07:37 PM
mark you must know this guy or something you keep answering questions on the car LOL, plus that cam gear looks like ones that were floating around before the first GE cam gear GB wich means a member had it at some point

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
mark you must know this guy or something you keep answering questions on the car LOL, plus that cam gear looks like ones that were floating around before the first GE cam gear GB wich means a member had it at some point

Guilty, I actually just hung up the phone with him like 30 seconds ago. I found him selling it on c/l a month or so back and called him up to let him know about the board. Just getting him setup on the board. Good dude, and I got a feelin the c/l ad is going to be pulled after he gets a taste of what others are doing too.

...and to be honest I still don't know the whole story on that cam gear, but it looks scary similar to Johnny-O's old DPR (Dan Paramore) gear that Dan custom cut for Johnny. ...but i'm just about 100% positive that's not the one.

Sickest3G
01-07-2010, 07:43 PM
BEEN THERE...DONE THAT...FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS.

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/b-day003.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/afterpics006.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/100_2556.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/100_2563.jpg

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2010, 07:46 PM
oh shit those brakes look TINY on those 17's. ...don't get me wrong, they look good, but tiny.

Civic Accord Honda
01-07-2010, 07:47 PM
why you got a attitude man? you seem really angry....

labeledsk8r
01-07-2010, 07:50 PM
...and to be honest I still don't know the whole story on that cam gear, but it looks scary similar to Johnny-O's old DPR (Dan Paramore) gear that Dan custom cut for Johnny. ...but i'm just about 100% positive that's not the one.

thats the one i was thinking off, i know messy had a custom one built aswell at some point before the GE buy aswell... dunno i thikn about 4-6 custom gears were built by difrent people before GE came along

were at in florida are you i noticed the tags

ghettogeddy
01-07-2010, 07:53 PM
you need a battery box but looks good

as every one else said the hood scoop is over the top but everything else is very tasteful

looks awesome form this view

and dwm your retarded for telling him to take his tint off lol tint ftw

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/afterpics008-Copy.jpg

SZfiftyfour
I like it.
Personally, I would change the hood scoop to a more square style.
And Un-black-out the brake lights part of the tails but leave the rest like it is. Those blinkers are unique:thumbup:.
The wheels look great imo. Body kit looks good too.

Sickest3G
NAW i'M GOOD...i JUST GET A LIL CAPHAPPY FROM TIME TO TIME. BUT I FEel better now :thumbup:

why you got a attitude man? you seem really angry....

ghettogeddy
01-07-2010, 07:55 PM
what headers are those btw

dacantu
01-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Lol well im not worried about any competition. The only black coupe im worried about is Hiding a B18 Ls Vtec under its hood.

Seems like you and i literally have identical cars intake, exaust, headers. front and rear discs, se-i cup holders, automatic. (my 5 speed swap is in prgress)

except your exterior is way too modified. n I dont think the blue really goes well with the color of the car and its interior.

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Lol well im not worried about any competition. The only black coupe im worried about is Hiding a B18 Ls Vtec under its hood.

How dare you speak of Steve's car in a public forum let alone what's under his hood. :eatarrow:

Sickest3G
01-07-2010, 08:22 PM
I agree. But no worries the hood scoop flew off 2 days ago so it's no longer there and I'll keep it that way...I like it too.

as every one else said the hood scoop is over the top but everything else is very tasteful

looks awesome form this view

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/afterpics008-Copy.jpg

Sickest3G
01-07-2010, 08:24 PM
DC SPORT ceramic.

what headers are those btw

-DWM-
01-07-2010, 08:26 PM

What can I say? I'm a fishbowl man.

Sickest3G
01-07-2010, 08:31 PM
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/100_2566.jpg

Importordomestic
01-07-2010, 08:36 PM
I love that car. makes me want to keep my SEI and paint it black.

A18A
01-07-2010, 08:37 PM
the rear indicators & reverse lights ftw lol

Sickest3G
01-07-2010, 08:44 PM
My pit and two hondas ... I love my life :bow:

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy121/SICKEST_3G/100_2616.jpg

here are the specs on the accord....
INTERIOR: Black and tan leather and cloth interior w/13 piece woodgrain kit*Indeglow blue/red/green white face gauges w/aluminum bezel*Kewood 47x4 watt CD player w/ hide away face*Hiphonics 400W powering the highs(2 tweeters/2 6.5 2ways/2 6x9 4ways) and Kenwood 800W powering the (2 12" in sealed box)subs*Secondary battery with C-WEST voltage stabalizer.

EXTERIOR: Jet black exterior w/ 5 piece full body Eurebuni kit and hood scoop(no longer there)*New 17" giovanni wheels & 2 good tires 205/40/17*3" dual tip exhaust*6.5 limo tint*Halo head light conversion kit*One of a kind tail light design.

SUSPENSION & BRAKES: Lowered 2" with 4 camber kits*22mm front swaybar &14mm rear swaybar*Polyurathane front swaybar link and frame bushings*4 wheel cross drilled and slotted rotors w/ blue calipers and dust shield.

ENGINE: A20A3 2.0 SOHC*Cosmos fuel pressure regulator*New 244cc fuel injectors(170 stock)*DC Sport short ram intake tube w/ filter*Adjustable cam gear*DC SPORT 4-2-1 ceramic coated headers.

dacantu
01-07-2010, 08:50 PM
How dare you speak of Steve's car in a public forum let alone what's under his hood. :eatarrow:

Lol i mentioned no names Mark. :D

charliekuney
01-07-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm sorry, but I die a little inside every time I open a picture in this thread. At first the car was bad, then it was okay, then I saw the interior...

mykwikcoupe
01-07-2010, 10:38 PM
I like how the reverse lights look like eyes staring at you. It looks like if the paint was done right it could use some flatness. The blacked out car looks great. The bodykit even though its been around forever really flows on black. The interior woodgrain must be removed. The tails look a little riced out but better then the skyline wanna be circles. All said its a good car and welcome to the board. Hope you stay long enough to get to know everyone means good things when they dis the car.

Bass Man
01-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Damn! Some of you guys are being dicks to a fresh member!

It looks like you spent a lot of long days and night making this car your car, and in my book, it's up there with the best of 3g's. I personally HATE the Xplods, but Maxxsonics is my favorite producer (Hifonics). I HATE the scoop, but I love the murdered look. I don't know why some folks are bashing hard on something that looks like you've spent time with every bolt on it.

Re paint the valve cover and the engine bay will look 100x's better.

I just noticed the reverse lights... SICK! I'm stealing that.

Nio
01-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Damn! Some of you guys are being dicks to a fresh member!

It looks like you spent a lot of long days and night making this car your car, and in my book, it's up there with the best of 3g's. I personally HATE the Xplods, but Maxxsonics is my favorite producer (Hifonics). I HATE the scoop, but I love the murdered look. I don't know why some folks are bashing hard on something that looks like you've spent time every bolt on it.

Re paint the valve cover and the engine bay will look 100x's better.

I just noticed the reverse lights... SICK! I'm stealing that.

I completely agree. I love everything about the car but that spoiler.

Hell, Just seeing what someone else does to thee 3G, makes me happy I have one.

:D

Bass Man
01-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah, you need a battery box for the battery in your trunk. They make ones that have a remote vent tube.

When the battery charges and discharges, it emmits poisonous gas.

Bass Man
01-07-2010, 11:41 PM
The spoiler is almost to that ricer point, but I think it just barely clears. lol!

It looks like a stock one, too.

Civic Accord Honda
01-08-2010, 12:08 AM
i fn loveeee the spooiler

ghettogeddy
01-08-2010, 12:10 AM
The spoiler is almost to that ricer point, but I think it just barely clears. lol!

It looks like a stock one, too.

it does look stock to me

Mellexx
01-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Not a fan of the woodgrain and those tails, but I'm glad to hear that scoop is off. Besides that it looks pretty clean, paint the valve cover though :D People need to take it easy on him though it is unique.

mushroom_toy
01-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Eh...:slap:

89T
01-08-2010, 05:18 PM
why do i have the feeling i have seen this car here before. Without the scoop. An old school member perhaps.

dacantu
01-08-2010, 06:22 PM
it does look stock to me

It is a stock spoiler. I have the same one on my black coupe. It actually flows nice with our cars but the pictures dont show it at the right angles. Ill be replacing mine with my JDM duckbill spoiler :)

Nio
01-08-2010, 06:25 PM
It is a stock spoiler. I have the same one on my black coupe. It actually flows nice with our cars but the pictures dont show it at the right angles. Ill be replacing mine with my JDM duckbill spoiler :)

>.< I don't think I could put a spoiler on mine. just doesn't feel right....but hey maybe I will change.

markmdz89hatch
01-08-2010, 06:30 PM
why do i have the feeling i have seen this car here before. Without the scoop. An old school member perhaps.

That's exactly what I thought too when I first saw it, but this guy has definitely not been on the board before now, and he personally bought the kit, and all bolt-on's and got it where it is today. ...makes you really wonder how many more guys like him are out there and haven't found this board yet. :hmm:

dacantu
01-08-2010, 06:38 PM
That's exactly what I thought too when I first saw it, but this guy has definitely not been on the board before now, and he personally bought the kit, and all bolt-on's and got it where it is today. ...makes you really wonder how many more guys like him are out there and haven't found this board yet. :hmm:

I was really surprised by how modified his car is, that he hadnt already found the board as well.

I found 3geez a couple years before I started working on my car and becoming active. I know that without it I wouldn't have been able to do most of my mods. Plus most times when you search parts for 86-89 accords on google, 3geez is the first site to pop up. Most of those parts could not have been acquired without the use of the internet thats for sure.

Nio
01-08-2010, 06:40 PM
I was really surprised by how modified his car is, that he hadnt already found the board as well.

I found 3geez a couple years before I started working on my car and becoming active. I know that without it I wouldn't have been able to do most of my mods. Plus most times when you search parts for 86-89 accords on google, 3geez is the first site to pop up. Most of those parts could not have been acquired without the use of the internet thats for sure.

:P I found this place like 3 days after I got her.

But then again. >.> I'm a total nerd and I love to get peoples help and know WTF I'm doing...so it only makes sense I found this place.

damn thankful I did too.

86ccord
01-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Eh...:slap:

agree'd... not really feeling it.. but hey.. clean car i guess..

Rendon LX-i
01-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Im not gonna lie....I like it. The rear lights kinda kill it and....and the wood grain is iffy but the stance of the 3g is fucking sick....THUMBS UP. even thou i dont like body cakes . that coupe took the cake on this one.

da9
01-10-2010, 06:44 AM
i like the sides and rear

front its just too awkward looking to me

and hood scoop is too autozone style

tail lights are eww

nice drop and good looking car that you made into your own!

MessyHonda
01-11-2010, 01:08 AM
sick car...i like it...

eduardo i.
01-11-2010, 03:57 AM
I like the car exept the hood scoop and the taillights. Modifying cars today is scary, manytimes if your car doesnt look good to other peoples taste you are called a ricer.( sure there are alot of
exagerations in the road, like5 feet spoilers and stuff) Trends come and go:sad2:

blazin3gen
01-11-2010, 10:16 AM
yea looks good! like everyone else. since the hood scoupe went now the tail lights need to go.. just smoke em all black bro

2drSE-i
01-11-2010, 11:36 AM

LOL

I feel bad, Steve gets so much shit about NOT being a "Look at me!" guy.

Mellexx
01-11-2010, 12:16 PM
yea looks good! like everyone else. since the hood scoupe went now the tail lights need to go.. just smoke em all black bro

Agreed, it would look a lot better with just the smoked tails.

Hazwan
01-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Agreed, it would look a lot better with just the smoked tails.

Word. Everything else looks cool, minus the hood scoop which fortunately isnt there anymore.

SZfiftyfour
01-11-2010, 01:05 PM
I think you guys scared him away LOL. I've never seen anyone criticized so much (Other than CAH.) as long as I've been here. Damn its like everyone jumped on the bandwagon including me at one point.
OP, everyone is pretty much in agreeance that your ride is effin nice.

Sickest3G
01-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Well well well...I see my Tampa,FL. daily driver has become quite the popular one. I'm pleased to see that. A big THANKS to all my fans out there. But on some real s**t you guys got some hot whips too. I'm glad to have found the site and all you 3G lovers like myself. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one that shares a passion for a car that doesn't seem to have a very wide spread aftermarket support. I'm sure I speak for all when I say "it wasn't quick and easy." But then again...who ever said pimpin was easy. On a future note...This bad boy has a 5 speed and B20 conversion in it's near future.Thanks Mark and 3GEEZ for making it a lot easier. Feel free to drop me a line people. Peace.

dacantu
01-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Well well well...I see my Tampa,FL. daily driver has become quite the popular one. I'm pleased to see that. A big THANKS to all my fans out there. But on some real s**t you guys got some hot whips too. I'm glad to have found the site and all you 3G lovers like myself. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one that shares a passion for a car that doesn't seen to have a very wipe spread aftermarket support. I'm sure I speak for all when I say "it wasn't quick and easy." But then again...who ever said pimpin was easy. On a future note...This bad boy has a 5 speed and B20 conversion in it's near future.Thanks Mark and 3GEEZ for making it a lot easier. Feel free to drop me a line people. Peace.

glad to see youre back.

im also glad to see that you have been doing some searching around and looking at some other owners cars. if you look in project central you will see most of the veteran 3gee owners build threads. They have some inspiring rides.

Oh and as mark said about you competing to get the 5speed swap in before me. Well I won :p i just finished it up today. and we will hear her ROAR tomorrow. It wasnt too much work, just very time consuming. so I would definitely recommend doing it man.

A20A1
01-14-2010, 12:35 AM

I thought I've seen those lights before... I'll have to dig through my archives. That or I saw this car on Cardomain and thought I saw it here.

Brings back memories of DarkHonda

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Darkhonda4.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Darkhonda1.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Darkhonda2.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Darkhonda3.jpg

Hazwan
01-14-2010, 04:25 AM
Oh God

http://www.3geez.com/forum/customavatars/avatar12053_2.gif

Notice the similarities of the name with Dark Accord or w.e that was (aka CAH) :bowrofl:

87AccordLXsdn
01-14-2010, 07:45 AM
Very nice lookin ride man. Stealthy. Haven't seen tail lights like that before and I must say, I'm likin em. Keep doin what your doin making it YOUR car.

Vanilla Sky
01-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Nice, Tampa would be a good meet location. What do you Ocala guys think? I'm willing to make the drive from Palatka for a meet in Ybor City. We can all get some nice cigars and chill out.

mykwikcoupe
01-14-2010, 01:57 PM
I always loved the interior light scheme. Not the color but the ability to light the entire interior with glow.

Sickest3G
01-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Nice, Tampa would be a good meet location. What do you Ocala guys think? I'm willing to make the drive from Palatka for a meet in Ybor City. We can all get some nice cigars and chill out.

Very nice lookin ride man. Stealthy. Haven't seen tail lights like that before and I must say, I'm likin em. Keep doin what your doin making it YOUR car.

Thanks 87.... cause that's what's motivated me all my tuner life and this black beauty is what I had to show for it now-a-days.

But on another note that meet in ybor sounds like a plan. Let me know the ETA.

guaynabo89
01-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Cool so your in Tampa huh. I'm over in Orlando area.

I agree with what others have said. It looks good, but the tailights would look better plain ol smoked. (not going to mention the hood scoop since it flew off. lol)

offtopic/

bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha.

2oodoor
01-18-2010, 11:25 AM
WELCOME,

peanut gallery....
geez cut the guy some slack there was a lot of effort put in this car

88LXi68
01-18-2010, 02:12 PM

What car?? It doesn't exist...:dunno:

dacantu
01-18-2010, 02:30 PM
What car?? It doesn't exist...:dunno:

lol. steve my car and yours will have many of the same characteristics soon enough.

sorry back to topic.

any updates?

88LXi68
01-18-2010, 02:32 PM
lol. steve my car and yours will have many of the same characteristics soon enough.

sorry back to topic.

any updates?

Well I guess I need to change some things up then, especially since I have parts on the car and sitting in storage that will never be found or made again.

dacantu
01-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Well I guess I need to change some things up then, especially since I have parts on the car and sitting in storage that will never be found or made again.

lol well thats what I like to hear! some progress eh.

you might not know this but your car has been some inspiration for me and my black coupe.

hope to see some updates now that you will be changing some things :D