PDA

View Full Version : is it just me

madmod89lxi
10-05-2002, 10:35 PM
i whish ppl would stop with the marker lenses cheap wings and stupid rims if its easy like 5 min and all it aint kewl if u going to do up a car shave it slam it make it uniqe no i got it at walmart pep boys ect. but sum filler sand paper and primer screw paint do some thng unice if u dont try yll never learn how

87AccordsterLx
10-05-2002, 10:37 PM
umm.. can someone translate???

Bobs89LXi
10-06-2002, 05:37 AM
I understood some of what you said. However, it would be less confusing next time if you could break it up into more than one sentance. Let me see if I am correct here. What you are saying is: You wish people would stop doing cheap mods and go with the real thing. I do agree there. Yet I would like to know what your idea of a cheap wing and stupid rims are. Could you give us some clarification?

Jims 86LXI HB
10-06-2002, 07:31 AM
Translation:

I wish people would stop with the marker lenses, cheap wings and stupid rims. If its easy like 5 min and all it aint cool. If your going to do up a car, shave it, slam it, make it uniqe. No, I got it at walmart pep boys ect. Put sum filler, sand paper and primer and paint it, do some thing unique. If u dont try, you'll never learn how.

When a member says something you don't understand, click on the profile button near the bottom of everyone's post. Sometime's it can tell you something's. He's a modder, like pearldrop and obvisouly believe's cusomization is the way to go.

All I got to say is not everyone is fond of the scrapping the pavement look. Whoever likes that, that fine, I don't.

89AccordNate
10-06-2002, 12:43 PM
He is obviously a modder, and has no education what so ever.....pretty sad!

Nate.

Coroncho80
10-06-2002, 01:19 PM
Uhmmmmmmmm, no comments! lol......... :lol

madmod89lxi
10-06-2002, 06:36 PM
i am modder and i was really pissed and kinda drunk last night sorry about the rambaling

P.S. I hold a bachelors in machanical eng. from penn state

89AccordNate
10-07-2002, 12:43 PM
You cant even spell bachelors, and you think you have a degree? My ass buddy!

I could be drunk and high on heroin and I would still type better then you. I would hate to hear you speak!

Nate.

socal3rdgen
10-07-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate

I could be drunk and high on heroin and I would still type better then you. I would hate to hear you speak!

Nate.

you have the most nerve out of any other member ive ever seen. i always know its you taking even though i dont always look at your name.

i always laugh :lol

you have offically earned the forum clown award

89AccordNate
10-07-2002, 12:56 PM
haha, oh well.....I say what I think..not trying to earn an award or a BATCHALORZ IN ENG.

We know that eng. doesnt stand for english dont we!

Nate.

socal3rdgen
10-07-2002, 01:21 PM
BATCHALORZ

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

your a F&%king riot!

madmod89lxi
10-07-2002, 06:56 PM
so nate west virginia huh class all the way why dont you put your money were your mouth is my car vs.uors show or go you cant touch this im 23 and owna shop plus a few mag. covers as well and im on a first name with more people in this industry that you can pray to know so half way like keystone raceway by pittsburg u name time 1/4 for $5000 or the 19th hot import nights in fl. ill be there in my civic ill bring my accord
my sponcers whould lov it

Neuspeed87lx
10-07-2002, 07:12 PM
ok lets translate that one to please ?

tk89acc
10-07-2002, 07:22 PM
madmod are you in a club? If so is it nationwide and if it is whats the name of it. Not starting shit just wondering. Also what is the name of your shop?

89AccordNate
10-07-2002, 07:29 PM
It says "Nate your one sexy mother fucker" and "Look at me, I cant spell".

Sorry, but you do need to put some money into your mouth, in the way of hooked on phonics. Quit modding your car and learn how to spell and speak!

I MUST say that you are officially the illerate dumb ass of the hour. You typed a whole paragraph and used only one period.

Lets break down your english skillz here, yo.

1) Owna = Owner or Own A?
2) Are you sure you are 23, or is that another typo.
3) Does that $5000 really mean $5 because your brain seems to be skipping more then one beat. And I think the beat that left your brain made you type to many 0's. Someone of your caliber doesnt know what $5000.00 looks like.
4) Yes I am a member of the "west virginia huh class" got a problem with it mr. Illiteracy.
5) Yes you are on the front of a few magazine covers. The mags are "Dumb ass weekly" and "Kant spell 4 shit".
6) I bet you all your worth ($5.00) that your missing atleast 4 teeth and you date fat girls.

Love.

Therapist Nate.

89AccordHatch
10-07-2002, 07:33 PM
wow......all this over what one person thinks about cheep mods...
personally...i dont see the problem with cheep mods as long as they look good, for instance....grills....not everyone has the money for a new grill so they improvise with gutter guard or whatever and half the time it looks great!

89AccordNate
10-07-2002, 07:34 PM
Is that what its all about? Holy shit I think you need atleast 2 years of foreign languages to understand it.

Nate.

Chubs87Accord
10-07-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate

Nate.

oh is that so nate, lol... hey guys, check this pic out to see how nate types when hes drunk
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xxchubsxx/vwp?.dir=/random+pics&.dnm=drunk+nate%27s+typing.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

if that pic comes out too small what he said was..

~WebDesignF [1:47 AM]: berre!!!!
CHUBS 12385 [1:47 AM]: are you trying to say beer?
WebDesignF [1:47 AM]: yeha
WebDesignF [1:47 AM]: <0-------00000 drunk
WebDesignF [1:47 AM]: hahhh
CHUBS 12385 [1:47 AM]: oh ok, lol
CHUBS 12385 [1:47 AM]: you drunk
WebDesignF [1:47 AM]: uyh yeah
CHUBS 12385 [1:48 AM]: i would call you an acoholic... but acoholics get help... youre a drunk, lol
WebDesignF [1:48 AM]: somen b eropug mre home, and it made me want tooo ghet on teh copmter
CHUBS 12385 [1:48 AM]: haha, your friggin hilarious when you drunk, lol
WebDesignF [1:49 AM]: well, its ok beacause i talkkkkkked to alit of people, and they ssiaid hthat they thought i wass funny tooos
CHUBS 12385 [1:49 AM]: lol
WebDesignF [1:50 AM]: wghatevr mab
WebDesignF [1:50 AM]: man&
CHUBS 12385 [1:51 AM]: lol, i wonder if your gonna even remember talkin to me tomorrow
WebDesignF [1:51 AM]: non idea
WebDesignF [1:51 AM]: but, i drank att this patyry that had a bndand and thei were coo.l
CHUBS 12385 [1:51 AM]: by the way.. write this down... for hang overs take 2 tylonal with a glass of water and half hour fro that drink a beer... should be fine after that
CHUBS 12385 [1:52 AM]: sounds fun
WebDesignF [1:52 AM]: naa
WebDesignF [1:52 AM]: casuse that wil lmake it worse
WebDesignF [1:52 AM]: man it yep fuceeked up, no cooraintiont
CHUBS 12385 [1:52 AM]: nope trust me... drink a beer and youl be fine
CHUBS 12385 [1:53 AM]: cause a hang over is acohol withdrawle, so if you drink ONE beer.. it will make it better
WebDesignF [1:53 AM]: sure
WebDesignF [1:53 AM]: whateevrer
WebDesignF [1:53 AM]: im eboign to besd
CHUBS 12385 [1:53 AM]: lol ok man
CHUBS 12385 [1:53 AM]: have a good night and morning,

89AccordNate
10-07-2002, 07:42 PM
Hahha! Thats me drunk, I wish I remembered all that :)

Nate.

Chubs87Accord
10-07-2002, 07:47 PM
nate one word... BERRE!!!! :D:lol:D:lol:D:lol:D:lol:D:lol

Jims 86LXI HB
10-07-2002, 07:56 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Bobs89LXi
10-07-2002, 08:16 PM
If we need a foreigner to interpret Nate's IM ramblings, he must also be smashed out of his gourd. Is Boris Yeltsin available? :beer:

madmod89lxi
10-07-2002, 08:24 PM
any wys to answer a Q. i am a member of 2 clubs from my lo lo days i am and always will be majestic and from my current mnitruckin days im in severed ties

madmod89lxi
10-07-2002, 08:31 PM
oh my shop name is ONELOVEKUSTOMS WE DO MAINLY body drops, air bags and rods 4 links cantalivered stuff. (if the owner will let me) i got a sdime in now that got 40 inch of lift in rear, suicied doors that type of thing. web site in werks should be kewl i am booked 4 a few months its jst 2 of us workin but i do stay late to slid in so ihteresting projects p.s if you dont like my spelling or gramer tough im to old for childish bickering

tk89acc
10-07-2002, 08:54 PM
Which ST chapter? I didnt know there was a Pa chapter. Thats cool I know a few guys in ST. All you minitruckers on here need to check out www.streetsourcemag.com if you havent already. There are tons of badass rides in the owner profiles section.

madmod89lxi
10-07-2002, 09:27 PM
i was ornge county socal i worked in shop in san berna. i am starting chapter in youngs town ohio where my shop is about 20 mins from me here in pa

2Fast_Fiero
10-07-2002, 10:01 PM
Ok, My brother works at Pep Boys, and all of you would be supprised of what they carry. The only reason they carry the cheap shit is because they provide it so that people who dont have alot of money can buy things to make thier car nice to them. People who dont got alot of money to put DC, AEM, VeilSide, Konig and shit like that. But Pep Boys does sell that stuff, They sell EVERYTHING you can think of. They have a book bigger then a California Phone Book of everything they can get with no problem, anything from AC Autotechnic to VeilSide. You name it. The only problem is they dont carry things for older cars, oldest car they get things for is a 4th Gen Honda Accord, they start it from the 90's and up. But its realy impresive.

1988starter
10-08-2002, 08:35 AM
I agree pepboys selection has alaways impressed me.

Neuspeed87lx
10-08-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordHatch
wow......all this over what one person thinks about cheep mods...
personally...i dont see the problem with cheep mods as long as they look good, for instance....grills....not everyone has the money for a new grill so they improvise with gutter guard or whatever and half the time it looks great!

i agree ..who cares if a mod is cheap..as long as the person that does the mod....likes it

madmod89lxi
10-08-2002, 07:26 PM
ok what iment was that night i was at a local cruse spot. in my mini truck a 91 body brop ranger fully shaved fast bags.ect now i got 2 1/2 yrs and more money than ii care to admit in to my truck. and yes i roll in blue PRIMER mostly because im always changing adding! and all these "dudes" with bass, neons and cheap wings from autozone ect. spra painted winsheild wipers and evry thing they chould, were like "man that trucks stupid its primer" as they whent to the hand me down pos cars shit lie that p.s. my ranger can usally be scene in mnitruckin and tailgate from any east coast show like carlise or english town

tk89acc
10-08-2002, 08:12 PM
Not tryin to start shit but can I see pics of the ranger. How much of a bd? stockfloor? I am very interested in seeing it seeing as how basically all the people I hang around with are involved in the mini scene.

3G Jester
10-08-2002, 08:46 PM
yop madmod---who "sponcers" your truck? and if u really took that much pride into look hot in ur truck-----u wouldnt be driving around in primer--ud pain the damn thing. and i would like to see pics.....or pics of the mag covers.....or pics of u in ur autozone shirt and name tag. hurry up budddy...get in tht truck of urs and "bounce" down to work!!! ur gonna be late!! and then tehy'll fire u and ull have to aply at walmart!!!!

madmod89lxi
10-08-2002, 08:58 PM
ok jeser ill do thatoh wait i work at ONELVE im sorry! My ranger is and always will roll primer. Its my daily drager. It gets abused and played with to much. and for the record paints over rated. any way its a 4 inch doby drop its in some show coverage in the carlis issue and finnagin promised it would be in under constuction soon. if i had a scanner id post this shit il try and get some stuff on here some how. oh it tucks lug on 17 incobra rims oter than that its just a shaved molded ass end db truck with a monster notch.

tk89acc
10-08-2002, 09:09 PM
what kind of body drop? Stockfloor or what? Are you runnin led's for the rear just wanna get a feel. And if your in ST wouldnt they have a picture on their site.

madmod89lxi
10-08-2002, 09:14 PM
i tinck they got my old truck on there its a 97 taco not all that crazy thought ad i got trailer lights that pop up from in bed. mainly im st because of finnigen and my old shop i worked at

carlessNcareless
10-11-2002, 09:37 AM
holy shit, id love to see some decals on his truck, theredf be shit like "forward rnger", id rather have good grammar skillz and a chevy citation then not be able to spell my own damn name and drive some wannabe bullshit ranger

socal3rdgen
10-11-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by ElEcTrOnInTeGrA
holy shit, id love to see some decals on his truck, theredf be shit like "forward rnger", id rather have good grammar skillz and a chevy citation then not be able to spell my own damn name and drive some wannabe bullshit ranger

:lol i just fell out of my chair

89LXiCoupe
10-11-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by madmod89lxi
so nate west virginia huh class all the way why dont you put your money were your mouth is my car vs.uors show or go you cant touch this im 23 and owna shop plus a few mag. covers as well and im on a first name with more people in this industry that you can pray to know so half way like keystone raceway by pittsburg u name time 1/4 for $5000 or the 19th hot import nights in fl. ill be there in my civic ill bring my accord
my sponcers whould lov it

I'm not taking sides, but I think you should think over before you say something. I'm not trying to bash on you or anything, but calling out someone on this forum is just low. If you really wanna it, ask for it face to face. Please don't get the wrong idea and have a nice day.

spertnick
10-11-2002, 11:09 AM
What the F*** did he just say???

tk89acc
10-11-2002, 12:02 PM
So is the BODY DROP STOCKFLOOR? and if so did you do it yourself?

njpeter
10-12-2002, 01:54 PM
my problem is with:

1-people driving while dialing cellphones
2-women putting on makeup while approaching a heavy merge
3-bozo who believe a cheap wing ( tin can variety), some flashy wheels ( apology to pep boys) and a tin can exhaust will allow them to counteract the forces of physics as they slide across three lanes of traffic when they misjudge the camber of a turn while I ruin a brand new balance job by locking up my brakes as I try to avoid clipping them.

People who try to preach english skills on the internet, isn't it enough that these people are here? The world at large does not revolve around english, and frankly speaking, schools are not what they used to be. We can only try ourselves to set some example of good behavior

I'm dyslexic by the way, but you can't see my membership card.

All in good fun however..I'm glad I found this board, it's been more help and fun then I can describe

iiviasterp
10-12-2002, 09:24 PM
why the hell does everyone talk shit on the forum?? what the fuck is that gonna solve... im not the type to be like "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it" cause ill usually speak my mind... but this thread is a buncha bullshit. ive never seen the point of talkin shit on the internet.... not like anything will ever come out of it.... i dont know, just speakin my mind.... 1