PDA

View Full Version : 150$ left to spend

Nio
01-13-2010, 08:17 PM
IDK what I should get. I'm thinking about picking up a used fuel pump and fuel tank. *about 50-60$ maybe less* so that would leave me close to 100$, what do you guys think I should get...

I already have the timing belt and stuff, But now I need some ideas for stuff I should replace or put in..

ShyBoyCA6
01-13-2010, 08:36 PM
well is the fuel pump good?? if so then no need to buy one unless you wanna.

Civic Accord Honda
01-13-2010, 08:47 PM
go pocket some injectors lol and dont spend the money until u find out why its running poor

ShyBoyCA6
01-13-2010, 08:49 PM
go to the junkyard i bet you'll find something there that you want on your car and pocket the injectors

Nio
01-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Okay so I'll pocket the injectors. Rofl.

I do know I need a new fuel tank. The fuel pump should be fine just get a new filter on there. And it should work for a while longer.

I know its going out cause when I turn my blinker on its growls at me. >.>

any other ideas...maybe a new valve gasket?

ShyBoyCA6
01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Okay so I'll pocket the injectors. Rofl.

I do know I need a new fuel tank. The fuel pump should be fine just get a new filter on there. And it should work for a while longer.

I know its going out cause when I turn my blinker on its growls at me. >.>

any other ideas...maybe a new valve gasket?

dont forget the strainer to the fuel pump blinker is no big issue. valve gasket head gasket do a tune up if it needs it i know you probably say what would i need a extra relay for but trust me man get the whole fuse box from inside the car you might never know when that shit might go out and a extra fuel pump relay just in case<<you will need this cause at the stores they are like 49.99 or more