PDA

View Full Version : If you want to do something really crazy, please read.

Mario Calero
01-26-2010, 02:18 AM
Once I had a 3geez, She was the only car I've had in my whole life, I had her for two years then I had to sell her for economical reasons, I live in Nicaragua, I have not had a chance to buy a car again, I don't have a car since 2006, but one thing I am for sure, I will have a 3geez again, I love this kind of car, and , some minutes ago I've had this crazy idea which could turn into a nice experiment and adventure, so for the first time in two years I post this new thread to expose my idea, it's crazy but you people living in USA can make this happen.

What if someone of you, for any reason, would like to give away his actual 3geez and start all over again with a "new" 3geez, I mean, beautify a new one, ok, if this is someone's case, what if he could give her a final long ride to say good bye, well, I propose to anyone, adventurous enough, to come ride to Managua, Nicaragua, driving his 3geez, crossing Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, to give me his 3geez, in turn, to contribute with some expenses, I could pay the symbolic amount of one thounsand dollars for the comeback travel, you could return by airplane or by land if two 3geezs come along, one stay, and one come back..I am sure it would be an unforgettable travel, two, three, four people could come along using two different cars, why not.

It could be a lifetime experience, depending of where you are, you could make the whole ride in two weeks, round trip, and you could have plenty of time to know at least 4 countries.

Well, I know this could sound crazy, I knew it from the very start, but, this kind of crazy thing is the kind of thing one can do and never forget, this could be the craziest thing, but possible.

So this is my open invitation, who would like to come in ?:D

From Nicaragua

Mario Calero

ghettogeddy
01-26-2010, 02:45 AM
so you have 1k to spend but no 3g just buy a new one lol there not that expensive

edit:
wait i re read that you dont have any real money lol nvm

2ndGenGuy
01-26-2010, 08:37 AM
That would be a sweet trip! I don't have the time, nor money to do something like that though. It would be like an episode of Top Gear in a reasonably priced car! Except without the repair staff, backup crews, and medical support. :-P

mykwikcoupe
01-26-2010, 09:11 AM
That would be a sweet trip! I don't have the time, nor money to do something like that though. It would be like an episode of Top Gear in a reasonably priced car! Except without the repair staff, backup crews, and medical support. :-P

you see the vietnam motorbike episode. OMG I never laughed so hard. Reminds me of what you just said.

Edison Carasio
01-26-2010, 09:19 AM
This would be cool to do, but I'm sure there are lots of legal issues with selling the car and even just crossing the borders.

w261w261
01-26-2010, 10:09 AM
At this point, I'd say just the chances of making it through Mexico are less than 50-50.

Tomisimo
01-26-2010, 11:36 AM
its crazy yes, but you cud just ask someone to send you a 3Gee lol.. or save money and buy one again ;)

MessyHonda
01-26-2010, 11:24 PM
cuando fui al El Salvador solo vi 2 accords