PDA

View Full Version : My Car

zildjian102
02-01-2010, 06:48 PM
I recently got my license back in July, and I was supposed to get my uncles 2000 Grand Prix GTP.. supercharged! I like.. fell in love with that car LOL but it had some problems so instead i bought the 88 Honda Accord lx from my other uncle.. and I'm kinda glad I did.. there's just something about this car that i really like.. i dont even know what it is but I'm attached to this car!

charliekuney
02-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Sedan or hatch? Manual or automatic? Pictures! Information!

Edit: Nevermind, it's a sedan. I forgot some basic facts. ;)

Dr_Snooz
02-01-2010, 07:47 PM
I recently got my license back in July, and I was supposed to get my uncles 2000 Grand Prix GTP.. supercharged! I like.. fell in love with that car LOL but it had some problems so instead i bought the 88 Honda Accord lx from my other uncle.. and I'm kinda glad I did.. there's just something about this car that i really like.. i dont even know what it is but I'm attached to this car!

Funny how an old, wore out, no-longer-cool, rattle-trap bucket of cheese can get under your skin. Enjoy the addiction.

zildjian102
02-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Its an sedan and an automatic. Already had quite a few problems but it's runnin pretty good right now thank god. Sometimes it hesitates when its under 3,000 rpm's though.. idk what the problem is there

labeledsk8r
02-02-2010, 07:15 AM
^its carbed and most likely needs a tuneup

welcome to 3geez, enjoy your stay. dont forget to use the search button aswell