PDA

View Full Version : Where can you purchase cute car accessories?

lanejared
02-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi....
I am in the process of saving up for my first car.I want a nice used car. I have seen some people with cute car accessories.
I love the colour purple and I want purple car mats.Where can I get purple car mats? Where can you purchase fuzzy steering wheel covers? I saw one lady with Snoopy neckpillows attached to her car seat.Where can you purchase neckpillows for cars? Are car seat covers available in different colours and patterns? Where can you purchase car seat covers?

A18A
02-06-2010, 02:24 AM
where do you live? if in the USA, i guess a place like wal-mart sounds sounds like the kind of place that will sell that kinda stuff lol

carotman
02-06-2010, 05:57 AM
If you're looking for purple, you'd better ask Tim (lostforawhile) :D

Edison Carasio
02-06-2010, 08:37 AM
That post kinda sounds like a spam bot. lol

ShyBoyCA6
02-06-2010, 09:26 AM
I hope a chick is typing this cause this sounds awkward

LX-incredible
02-06-2010, 09:28 AM
that post kinda sounds like a spam bot. Lol

x2

carotman
02-06-2010, 11:16 AM
That post kinda sounds like a spam bot. lol

It is too.

The bot will then scan for store names in order to target publicity regarding car accessories.

That's why I told him to ask Tim and didn't provide a real answer.

lostforawhile
02-06-2010, 11:22 AM
is this really CAH? no wait he would ask for hello kitty, as far as purple it's an anodized candy color and it's only on engine parts, I don't have any "cute" car parts, as far as scanning for store names I think this guy needs to go to GAY PIMPS R US or somewhere like that. We need to mess with the scan,

VATOZONE
PIMP BOYS
EL WALMARTO
NON ADVANCED AUTO PIGS
O MALLEYS
CAR GAME QUEST
ROCKY ROAD AUTO

I hope his server gets really confused

ShyBoyCA6
02-06-2010, 11:40 AM
good one tim lol

AccordB20A
02-06-2010, 12:30 PM
you forgot Burger king and McDonalds

lostforawhile
02-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi....
I am in the process of saving up for my first car.I want a nice used car. I have seen some people with cute car accessories.
I love the colour purple and I want purple car mats.Where can I get purple car mats? Where can you purchase fuzzy steering wheel covers? I saw one lady with Snoopy neckpillows attached to her car seat.Where can you purchase neckpillows for cars? Are car seat covers available in different colours and patterns? Where can you purchase car seat covers?

this ought to make their scanner throw a rod or two, when the question doesnt match the answers it scans it throws it back to a person who has to manually look at it, they can waste my time, i'll waste theirs.
engines
Transmissions

Parts by Make:
Acura
Alfa Romeo
AMC
Aston Martin
Audi
Austin
Bentley
BMW
Buick
Cadillac
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Dodge
Eagle
Ferrari
Fiat
Ford
Geo
GMC
Honda
Hummer
Hyundai
Infiniti
Jaguar
Jeep
Kia
Lamborghini
Land Rover
Lexus
Lincoln
Lotus
Maserati
Mazda
Mercedes
Mercury
MG
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Oldsmobile
Plymouth
Pontiac
Porsche
Rolls Royce
Saab
Saturn
Smart
Subaru
Suzuki
Toyota
Triumph
Volkswagen
Volvo
Winnebago
get
your
spam
shit
off
our
site!!

lostforawhile
02-06-2010, 02:23 PM
have we tried a stupid person question yet when people sign up? one such as how do you spell the number 5? or having a box where you have to type in the numbers, but under the box put something like leave box blank and hit enter? any kind of spam bot will attempt to answer the questions they aren't supposed to and never get in. I like a multiple choice question such as what is a three g? a , a pickup truck, b an accord, or c a mobile phone , it's a stupid question but most machines won't get it, takes human reasoning

LX-incredible
02-06-2010, 08:20 PM
have we tried a stupid person question yet when people sign up? one such as how do you spell the number 5? or having a box where you have to type in the numbers, but under the box put something like leave box blank and hit enter? any kind of spam bot will attempt to answer the questions they aren't supposed to and never get in. I like a multiple choice question such as what is a three g? a , a pickup truck, b an accord, or c a mobile phone , it's a stupid question but most machines won't get it, takes human reasoning

I think it would weed out more than the spam bots...

Ichiban
02-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Where's Stat1k? These are questions for him, I know it lol.

"El Walmarto" Fuck I laughed when I saw that.

ShyBoyCA6
02-06-2010, 09:18 PM
shit i laughed hard when tim posted "VATOZONE" lol

Sh4d0w
02-06-2010, 09:41 PM
I lol'd at his entire post.

vatozone ftw

labeledsk8r
02-06-2010, 09:53 PM
I think it would weed out more than the spam bots...

x2

Civic Accord Honda
02-06-2010, 10:06 PM
cute things ftw <3

Vanilla Sky
02-07-2010, 02:05 AM
I've actually started pronouncing it "vatozone" with a German accent.