PDA

View Full Version : There is a 89 SEi at Pick Your Part in Orange County

Bluntman
02-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Rear disc brake set up is all there. It is at Pick Your Part in the city of Stanton at Beach Blvd. and Ball Rd. It is basically the Knotts Berry Farm area. So any of you guys in the valley or even fairly local, it is worth the drive. I don't need it. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. I did pull the mint cup holders for $3.79. So if you want to get on mapquest get directions and go.

ShyBoyCA6
02-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey bluntman you by any chance be selling the cup holders?

Bluntman
02-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey bluntman you by any chance be selling the cup holders?

I kind of want them. But I thought you might want the rear disc set up since you are in Pacoima, you could get there in a bit over an hour and a half or better. I will look for more cup holders and keep you in mind. I didn't look for any other SEi's, I was just in and out. But when I get more cup holders they will be yours.

ShyBoyCA6
02-07-2010, 11:19 AM
I kind of want them. But I thought you might want the rear disc set up since you are in Pacoima, you could get there in a bit over an hour and a half or better. I will look for more cup holders and keep you in mind. I didn't look for any other SEi's, I was just in and out. But when I get cup more holders they will be yours.

Alright thanks and I wish I could get it but I don't have the feds for right now