PDA

View Full Version : Put her in a ditch...:(

mushroom_toy
02-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Well we got about 7in of snow here last night and it eventually turned to ice. Being that were in Ga no one knows how to drive in snow and ice and cars go everywhere. Started off heading to breakfast this morning and to miss some of the major wrecks, I traveled down a road that was not the main road, missed most of the major wrecks but the other road wasnt salted so i had to go slower like 15-25mph. So Im going down this road and im slowing down into the curve and all of a sudden theres a man standing in the middle of the fucking road....his buddy put his car in a ditch and this man was obviously drunk. So the guy is just standing there looking at me while im driving towards him...i keep going and he keeps standing so i go around him on the wrong side of the road and lightly depress the pedal. As soon as I do that the car starts sliding and i slide into a ditch about 30 feet from the other car. Well after that I was very pissed but I didnt get into any kind of argument since I had my pistol with me and it would not look good at all if I beat the shit out of him with a pistol on my side you know. Anyway finally a guy drives by in a 4x4 and offers to pull me out so im like sure if you dont mind. Guy said he know how to tow cause he was a towtruck driver. lol. So the nice idiot hooks his tow strap to my rear hook and starts pulling....i told him to hook on the front but of course he knew best and when he pulled he drug my car further into the ditch/trees. Finally we get him to stop after hes drug me for 15 feet, and we hook it up to the front strap. This time it comes right out with no problem and I couldnt look at the car for the fear of major damage. So we get to the gas station like 15 mins later and I go to look at the car....miraculously I ended up with just scratches and 5 little dings. Car drives fine so I dont think anythings wrong with it. I was completely surprised and grateful, but at the same time I was pissed that I ended up in the situation to begin with.

IF youre drunk DO NOT DRIVE, OR EVEN WALK ON THE FUCKING ROAD!

My little rant for the day...sometimes I hate people so much. World full of fools.

charliekuney
02-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Well after that I was very pissed but I didnt get into any kind of argument since I had my pistol with me and it would not look good at all if I beat the shit out of him with a pistol on my side you know.

:bowrofl:

Only in Georgia?

mushroom_toy
02-13-2010, 11:10 AM
:bowrofl:

Only in Georgia?

Huh? only in Ga what lol.

charliekuney
02-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Only in Georgia would a person use his fists beat the crap out of someone while having a gun at his side. On this side of the country, the drunk guy would be dead from either getting hit by the car or being shot directly after the crash.

mushroom_toy
02-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Only in Georgia would a person use his fists beat the crap out of someone while having a gun at his side. On this side of the country, the drunk guy would be dead from either getting hit by the car or being shot directly after the crash.

Lol in this here state we just beat the shit out of you so you remember what you did wrong. Haha jk. I thought about running him over too...but Im a pretty nice person, so I didnt and put my car in a ditch. T_T :mad:

charliekuney
02-13-2010, 12:39 PM
I would have hit him. It would have been a legitimate excuse for me to get a new hood and bumper. If he breaks my windshield, I'll say I hit a deer or something. Small deer...big dog...

2drSE-i
02-13-2010, 12:53 PM
So do you have a concealed weapons permit? or is GA open carry?

import racer
02-13-2010, 01:09 PM
We get snow up here every winter and you still see idiots that can't drive worth shit.Glad your cars ok man.

mushroom_toy
02-13-2010, 01:58 PM
So do you have a concealed weapons permit? or is GA open carry?

Yeah I got a permit. Ga is open or concealed with permit. :) But if you openly display theres really no point in carrying lol. Im gonna bring it to NC they honor my permit luckily. Itll probably stay locked up in the car though.

mushroom_toy
02-13-2010, 01:59 PM
We get snow up here every winter and you still see idiots that can't drive worth shit.Glad your cars ok man.

Thanks. Yeah people fail at driving.

paul
02-13-2010, 03:06 PM

or... he could of just shot him before the crash, and took the chance that running over the body wouldn't upset the chassis enough to loose control. :eatarrow:

Pico
02-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Glad to hear you're ok

mushroom_toy
02-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Yeah...I was glad my car is not all screwed up. i was almost ready to give up on this car if it had gotten messed up lol. It would have been new shell time.

2drSE-i
02-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Yeah I got a permit. Ga is open or concealed with permit. :) But if you openly display theres really no point in carrying lol. Im gonna bring it to NC they honor my permit luckily. Itll probably stay locked up in the car though.

Same here. Haven't decided if i want to bring mine or not.

IMO open carry is for people who think "if i wear this no one will fuck with me" but makes it more likely to someone to do just that.

mushroom_toy
02-14-2010, 08:00 AM
Same here. Haven't decided if i want to bring mine or not.

IMO open carry is for people who think "if i wear this no one will fuck with me" but makes it more likely to someone to do just that.

Exactly. I carry a fullsize auto .40 so its harder to conceal sometimes depending on my coat lenths, but stays under my jacket for the most part. Im carrying mine up there mainly for the drive up and back.

2drSE-i
02-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Exactly. I carry a fullsize auto .40 so its harder to conceal sometimes depending on my coat lenths, but stays under my jacket for the most part. Im carrying mine up there mainly for the drive up and back.

Ever tried an IWB holster? I can't imagine it being comfortable, but supposedly they are. Just imagine that fullsized .40 inside your pants, plus a leather holster :bong:

mushroom_toy
02-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Ever tried an IWB holster? I can't imagine it being comfortable, but supposedly they are. Just imagine that fullsized .40 inside your pants, plus a leather holster :bong:

Yeah ive got a Fobus paddle holster im using at the moment, it sits higher if I stick it in my pants, but then I have polymer against my skin/boxers, if I loop it in my belt it eventually rides down a bit.