PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Hates my 3gee

Juggalo88Accord
02-14-2010, 06:58 PM
This year my 3gee has been such a pain. Replaced fuel filters, carb, spark plugs/wires cap n rotor, power steering belt/pump, Clutch started slippin so i adjusted it, about 5 feet of vacuum line, headlight, and coil. And now i pulled into my driveway popped tha hood and smoke started pouring out cuz tha damn radiator hose popped a hole in two spots. Now im glad all this stuff is getting fixed but comming up with 10 dollars to fix a hose is really a challenge for me. I have no job im still waiting for my food stamps and im living in a trailer in my parents backyard. I neeeeed a job so bad and it seems tha only peaple hiring are food delivery places ware i cant work due to my car breaking so much. i know all these things are basic care but its all happend in a lil over 1 month. Thats my little rant i hope 2010 gets a bit better

charliekuney
02-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Dude, 2009 was my problem year.

jasonrebellion
02-14-2010, 10:15 PM
it seems like this year is mine...i had a hose pop and leave me stranded..i drove the 3g that night cause my 97 bravada was fucked up, got stranded in a downpour on the side of the interstate. and to top it off wheni popped the hood to figure it out i realized that my head light was burned out too.

Nio
02-15-2010, 01:32 AM
not alone guys. found my front right si rim was bent, my ac belt shreded, broke a bolt on my fuel rail, started leaking oil, and now my drivers side window is shatered. she sure loves me.