PDA

View Full Version : Super dragmoto racer style!

Legend_master
02-20-2010, 04:22 PM
Finally had some time to start swapping the two Accords. Only got about half way done today, should have it done by Monday!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0067.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0066-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0065.jpg

Hazwan
02-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Oh shit I can't wait to see this done!

2drSE-i
02-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Did you try to straighten out the old hatch? Kinda looks like you did. Anywho, keep us posted!

Legend_master
02-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh shit I can't wait to see this done!

I can't wait either :kekeke:!

Did you try to straighten out the old hatch? Kinda looks like you did. Anywho, keep us posted!

I tried a little, but it was completely fubared. This is really the thing to do!

2drSE-i
02-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Oh and the civic and the bike are lookin good in the garage :)

Pico
02-20-2010, 04:43 PM
The Waitng is killing me, cant wait to see finished pics

Civic Accord Honda
02-20-2010, 04:51 PM
the waitng is killing me, cant wait to see finished pics

+1!

Legend_master
02-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Oh and the civic and the bike are lookin good in the garage :)

Yeah, weathers been killing me around here. Bike barely gets any miles!

The Waitng is killing me, cant wait to see finished pics

It will still be a little ugly till the fender is fixed, but I can't wait till its done either.

RobT5580
02-20-2010, 06:20 PM
I can't wait to get a donor car myself i have been stocking up for a long time.

Glad to see you stuck with it!

mykwikcoupe
02-20-2010, 08:29 PM
Yeah, weathers been killing me around here. Bike barely gets any miles!

It will still be a little ugly till the fender is fixed, but I can't wait till its done either.

Good thing you live over their then. I put 20k miles a year on my bikes and another 10 on various cars. I ride in all weather but snow. Its been in the low 30's high 20's here in the morning and I have a 30-40 mile commute one way at 80 mph. Im nearly frozen solid by the time i get to work and thats with atric wear, pants, jacket, glowes, 2 anti fog devices on the helmet. Ive been reffering to myself as the 360 day rider. It looks as though I might have to change that to 365 since we arent going to be getting much snow this winter. Yah for me. Nice on the biuld as well

Legend_master
02-21-2010, 07:53 AM
I can't wait to get a donor car myself i have been stocking up for a long time.

Glad to see you stuck with it!

You've been a 3G og for awhile now, I can only imagine the stockpile lol.

Good thing you live over their then. I put 20k miles a year on my bikes and another 10 on various cars. I ride in all weather but snow. Its been in the low 30's high 20's here in the morning and I have a 30-40 mile commute one way at 80 mph. Im nearly frozen solid by the time i get to work and thats with atric wear, pants, jacket, glowes, 2 anti fog devices on the helmet. Ive been reffering to myself as the 360 day rider. It looks as though I might have to change that to 365 since we arent going to be getting much snow this winter. Yah for me. Nice on the biuld as well

I don't have much cold weather gear for riding. Most of our winter is rainy, and I don't go out below 50. It gets pretty windy around here to!

Bass Man
02-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I got 3 3g's in the yard! I usually come across 1 a month for my pickings.

I was hoping this would be done by now! BACK TO WORK! http://www.zukikrawlers.com/images/smilies/action-smiley-073.gif

mkymonkey
02-21-2010, 09:58 AM
wow youre still around! damn seeing you still here kinda makes me WANT to keep my car...i dunno though

RobT5580
02-21-2010, 10:15 AM

Yeah its good and bad.....My car made a lot of progress back in 04/05 and looked pretty good then it took a huge step back. Then 06 i bought my Subaru Legacy so the accord sat around the past 4 years fortunately i stipped the car down and stored all my parts. Plus i resumed buying stuff the past few years and i have a lot of stuff so when i do get a chassis i should be able to swap it all and have a nice start. The next few months i should start a thread on the new projects that i have been working on including the B20A Turbo re-build.

But i wish you the best in your re-build and i hope it all goes well!

wprocomp
02-21-2010, 06:42 PM
I has a blue fender in mint shape son

mykwikcoupe
02-21-2010, 08:41 PM

I don't have much cold weather gear for riding. Most of our winter is rainy, and I don't go out below 50. It gets pretty windy around here to!

not below 50, youde be a 3 month rider over here. You do have a much nicer bike then me as well.

blazin3gen
02-21-2010, 09:19 PM
wow youre still around! damn seeing you still here kinda makes me WANT to keep my car...i dunno though

sell the civic... lol

and legend... damn that hatch is gonna be sweet! cant wait to see it.. i remember when u got that grey hatch from one of our members lol

Tomisimo
02-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi Legend.. Long time no see you here :D Listen, maybe you want to open new thread in Project Central? I smell nice build coming up :D

Nice to see you!

mushroom_toy
02-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Hi Legend.. Long time no see you here :D Listen, maybe you want to open new thread in Project Central? I smell nice build coming up :D

Nice to see you!

Not a foundation member therefore you cant correct?

On topic: Very nice man, glad youre staying with an accord.

Legend_master
02-22-2010, 05:10 PM
I got 3 3g's in the yard! I usually come across 1 a month for my pickings.

I was hoping this would be done by now! BACK TO WORK! http://www.zukikrawlers.com/images/smilies/action-smiley-073.gif

LoL I think we have an addiction to 3G's. All those cars sitting around and still looking for more!

Traitor! lol You should keep the gee, you know you want to!

Yeah its good and bad.....My car made a lot of progress back in 04/05 and looked pretty good then it took a huge step back. Then 06 i bought my Subaru Legacy so the accord sat around the past 4 years fortunately i stipped the car down and stored all my parts. Plus i resumed buying stuff the past few years and i have a lot of stuff so when i do get a chassis i should be able to swap it all and have a nice start. The next few months i should start a thread on the new projects that i have been working on including the B20A Turbo re-build.

But i wish you the best in your re-build and i hope it all goes well!

Thanks dude, goodluck with your car.

I has a blue fender in mint shape son

I think i'm gonna use my old fender for now, but ill keep it in mind!

not below 50, youde be a 3 month rider over here. You do have a much nicer bike then me as well.

Idk what kind of bike you have, but mind has zero wind screen protection lol.

sell the civic... lol

and legend... damn that hatch is gonna be sweet! cant wait to see it.. i remember when u got that grey hatch from one of our members lol

I saw that white 4dr sedan with b16 on h-t.com, I joined the forum that day. Bought the mounts, then bought a car from here LoL!

Nice to see you!

Not really a project yet, just a swap over for now :beer:.

Not a foundation member therefore you cant correct?

On topic: Very nice man, glad youre staying with an accord.

Thanks dude!

Legend_master
02-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Little update!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0070.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0069.jpg

blazin3gen
02-22-2010, 05:16 PM
damn that looks sexy already!!!!

mykwikcoupe
02-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Very nice indeed great swap and on the quick even. For bikes my daily is a Ninja 900 1st year GPZ900A1. I also ride a CBR1000 Hurricane, CBR900 Fireblade, 82 Yamaha XV920RJ, and other but those see the most time. For windscreen I totally get you. I will say as awkward as the double bubble fairings look they make cold riding 100% better since the wind deflecion is that much higher.

GREAT SWAP

Mellexx
02-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Sexy! can't wait to see more of it, I've always liked your rims :D

Legend_master
02-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Very nice indeed great swap and on the quick even. For bikes my daily is a Ninja 900 1st year GPZ900A1. I also ride a CBR1000 Hurricane, CBR900 Fireblade, 82 Yamaha XV920RJ, and other but those see the most time. For windscreen I totally get you. I will say as awkward as the double bubble fairings look they make cold riding 100% better since the wind deflecion is that much higher.

GREAT SWAP

Damn dude your a bike hoe! I generally put about 15-20k in the fall, spring, and summer on my bike lol.

Sexy! can't wait to see more of it, I've always liked your rims :D

Thanks dude!

AccordB20A
02-23-2010, 12:32 PM
looks like a mint little swap over, will be good to have a mint chassis again wont it :)

2drSE-i
02-23-2010, 02:44 PM
No facelift bumper??

Legend_master
02-23-2010, 07:30 PM
looks like a mint little swap over, will be good to have a mint chassis again wont it :)

definitly a good base to start with!

No facelift bumper??

Not yet just need to get everying off the old car so I can get it to the junkyard :tear: .

skong
02-23-2010, 08:42 PM
wutup legend? Man hated to see you go, it was coo to see and chat with another 3geezer. We need to hook up, Ill help you with your swap over, lol.
Stay up homeboy!

stat1K
02-24-2010, 12:28 PM
personally i'm a fan of the pre face lift. love it with the entier black piece on top with the dip.

looking good man, keep it up, love your threads and always have lol.

guaynabo89
02-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Your tires are a little flat. :wave:

lol glad to see you kept up on it man.

Legend_master
02-24-2010, 08:59 PM
wutup legend? Man hated to see you go, it was coo to see and chat with another 3geezer. We need to hook up, Ill help you with your swap over, lol.
Stay up homeboy!

What's up dude, work been busy? Hey if you still want that bearing, I'm gonna be sending the grey hatch to the junkyard sometime next week. We can work out swapping it over I you want.

personally i'm a fan of the pre face lift. love it with the entier black piece on top with the dip.

looking good man, keep it up, love your threads and always have lol.

I definitly like the facelift, but I want to have a painted bumper before doing it. Something about the lip options make it better as well. To each his own tho, and hopefully I'll have more threads to come!

Your tires are a little flat. :wave:

lol glad to see you kept up on it man.

I know, I know lol, it was a bitch to push out of the garage with those tires like that. Just need to put a little air there!

skong
02-25-2010, 07:25 PM
yeah legend, i still want it, n the passenger fender too. Get at me.

Legend_master
02-25-2010, 07:38 PM
yeah legend, i still want it, n the passenger fender too. Get at me.

PM sent!

Hash_man_Se_i
03-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Good luck with the new accord legend, glad to see you sticking with it.