PDA

View Full Version : i know its not a 3g but i have some 91 accord probs

diehardbroncosfan
02-24-2010, 04:32 PM
my buddy has a 91 accord that we were messin wit the other day and the fans were not comin on.. so we jumped a connector and the fans came on when the car was started and it eleminated to overheating but about twenty mins later on the next test drive he backs out of the driveway and the car died and will not start the computer is spiting like 6 ecu codes 1 3 5 8 12 i believe it had a nasty smell inside also is this a computer that went? as a result of jumping connectors the car also had a alarm put in it by someone who didnt know what they were doin? the car would wig out somtimes lights flashing and stuff would have to reset the batt cable.. so any insight would be great the car is no longer sparking

ShyBoyCA6
02-24-2010, 04:50 PM
You might wanna go to cb7tuner.com they may have this info but as for the fans they have relays that control them probably the jump messed up the relays but good luck man maybe some one here may help you with your problem.

nswst8
02-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Pull the alarm. Fix any and all splices.

Decode the codes.

Test out the coolant temperture switch usually at the bottom of the radiator.

diehardbroncosfan
02-25-2010, 08:57 PM
thanx for the help the damn alarm shorted the ecu new ecu and a double check of all the wiring fixed it