PDA

View Full Version : For sale - 1988 Honda Accord (parts car)

LaurenAlexS
02-27-2010, 08:39 AM
1988 Honda Accord (parts car)

1988 Honda Accord with A20A (not an A20A1 or A20A3) 2.0L carbureted engine and automatic transmission. The engine runs good and the transmission shifts and drives well (no slippage). It has a new battery and four good 13" tires and steel wheels/wheel covers. The car has interior issues (dirty, faded, stinks and some door locks don't work). The JHM chassis has 240,000 miles on it with a rust spot here and there and a few dents.

I was told the engine was swapped and has much lower mileage (no guarantee on this) and it was a JDM engine (no guarantee on this).

This is a good car to pull the good engine and transmission (for all of you Honda Accord 3Geeze fans out there) or you could restore the interior and fix all of the minor issues. It is drivable but it will not pass smog as it is. The Honda carburetor was replaced with a Weber DGV. It was a project car but is now being sold as a parts car.

The car is being sold AS IS for $480.00 (cash only) with no warranty or assurances beyond those indicated in this listing. I have the vehicle title (not salvage). VIN # JHMCA5631JCxxxxxx

Get a transport tag and drive it home. I want it out of my driveway.

For more information contact me at [email protected]

http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/1610405641.html