PDA

View Full Version : Who is bidding against me on ebay (Bra, Konis)

mykwikcoupe
03-01-2010, 07:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370338743311&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT bra

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300400148812&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Koni

Whoever you are I need to know who you are so i can decide if i want to outbid you or not. if its someone like rob or carotman whos helped me out Ill gladly step aside. if its someone like CAH Ill keep bidding. No one has hit my max bid on the konis yet and even I havent found the reserve yet. I know its over $400 though.

The bra I dont really want to use I just want it to say Ive got one. Its one of the origianl oem options I dont have yet.

RobT5580
03-01-2010, 07:28 PM
LOL its not me but i gave that bra away like 10 years ago and i already have Koni's so don't worry about me.

ShyBoyCA6
03-01-2010, 07:31 PM
lol this is funny no offense

w261w261
03-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey! Hey! Hey! I really have wanted a set of Koni's for awhile now! Thanks for the heads up! I'm in there with both feet!

Just kidding.

Women and cars should not wear bras.

nswst8
03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
If he gets $400, I'll list my new pair.

charliekuney
03-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Just a nose bra? No light or corner pieces?

itzdave
03-01-2010, 07:53 PM
its me!

j/k...

mykwikcoupe
03-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Damn you guys are killing me. Reserve not hit yet. sell me your new set for 300 and ill retract my bid for his used set. If you gave that bra away who did you give it to? Obviously this guy. Any chance the dealerships still have the corners? Ill call tomorrow. Personally I think just the center piece looks best. The corners make it look cheap.

mykwikcoupe
03-01-2010, 10:22 PM
http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/1614429587.html

OMG hes insane if he thinks hes getting that kind of dough for used front struts. A set of 4 easy but just the fronts. maybe he should chime back into the board and realize theres more options.

I just recieved an email stating hes lowered the reserve price to $350. I dont want them that bad. Ive talked myself out of them. For $300 hes have a sell though

Nafs Asdf
03-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Damn, that's rediculous. $500 for a used pair, with no knowledge of how many miles on them. I need a front pair too, but not at those kind of prices. Guess I lucked out on my rear pair, about $200 for them and they were brand new in box.

mykwikcoupe
03-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Yes I sent him amessage. I have his cell number anyways. I know hes still pissed at me but this is business. Im going to see if i can get between my max and top asking for it. hopefully 250 would be sweet and Ill even take the kids on a ferry ride to go get them. That or Itzdave can grab them for me. i bet hes not 20 minutes from them. Yeah more funds to waste on the bra Im not going to use

Civic Accord Honda
03-01-2010, 10:48 PM
hey what thats supposed to mean if it was cah you would keep bidding :P

and i would be all over that bra if i had a 3gee still lolol

mykwikcoupe
03-01-2010, 11:04 PM
If someone who i owe a favor too: or they helped me out in the past with a problem I couldnt get past such as Rob, carotman, and many many others. No offence

itzdave
03-02-2010, 12:03 AM
yea bro! i wouldnt mind picking them up for ya if ya got them!

carotman
03-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Definitely not me!

I'd want the ones with an adjustable perch anyway :D

mykwikcoupe
03-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Well after contacting him via craigslist i bought them from him anyways. ill explain to the wifey why my monthly alloted funds went into something Ive got 3 of later. I bought the bra but i forgot to call the dealership to see if the other parts are still around or not. I miss working on the car. Its so nice having funds again. i could get used to this for sure.

Nafs Asdf
03-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Well after contacting him via craigslist i bought them from him anyways. ill explain to the wifey why my monthly alloted funds went into something Ive got 3 of later. I bought the bra but i forgot to call the dealership to see if the other parts are still around or not. I miss working on the car. Its so nice having funds again. i could get used to this for sure.

You have three sets of Konis? o.O
Wanna sell me a front pair :P

mykwikcoupe
03-02-2010, 10:31 PM
man I just bought them I dont want to sell them. I was going to ask you for the rears though.

Nafs Asdf
03-02-2010, 10:42 PM
man I just bought them I dont want to sell them. I was going to ask you for the rears though.

Hehe, figures. Not likely I'll sell them, unless that would get me a set of D2/ksport coilovers.

MessyHonda
03-04-2010, 01:03 AM
If he gets $400, I'll list my new pair.

me too and im going to take that money and get some ksports

i have a full set too

mykwikcoupe
03-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Well after long debates through email (who uses email as a means of communication these day) I decided even though hes 2 hours from and being a real prick about things I gave him an extra $50 to drop them in the mail box. hes claimed that someone keeps offering him more not to sell to me but who knows if thats true, Dude was in virginia or west virginia or some shit. Im hoping to have these by mid next week. if all goes well and dave buys the bilsteins from me this will pay for the mods I want done to them. Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Gordon at koni? Ive sent 2 emails to his personal email (if hes still employed there) and 2 to corporate with no responce in over a month. Maybe I need to pick up a phone and call?

ghettogeddy
03-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Well after long debates through email (who uses email as a means of communication these day) I decided even though hes 2 hours from and being a real prick about things I gave him an extra $50 to drop them in the mail box. hes claimed that someone keeps offering him more not to sell to me but who knows if thats true, Dude was in virginia or west virginia or some shit. Im hoping to have these by mid next week. if all goes well and dave buys the bilsteins from me this will pay for the mods I want done to them. Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Gordon at koni? Ive sent 2 emails to his personal email (if hes still employed there) and 2 to corporate with no responce in over a month. Maybe I need to pick up a phone and call?

im now gona answer you question with the beginning of your post.

"Ive sent 2 emails to his personal email (if hes still employed there) and 2 to corporate with no responce in over a month. Maybe I need to pick up a phone and call?"

"who uses email as a means of communication these day"

mykwikcoupe
03-07-2010, 09:08 AM
After a long few debates we decided hes going to ship them to me and I paid him extra for it. Total cost was $350 shipped and this guys only a few hours from me. I tried to get dave to go get them then this guy started pulling all sorts of excuses out and such. To make the process easier we settled on this. When they get here Im going to pull the current set off the coupe and send them all in for external valving and such. I doubt Ill get them revalved becuase the spring chioces Im using are well within the stock guidelines but I will call about the cost getting them swapped out the circlip instead of the welded base. thats well worth a few hundered to me. This way I can change settings on the fly and height without having to swap springs and such. I need to ask as well about shortening still. I dont want to risk damage as I plan to end up at the max drop for these struts. Well see.

frantik
03-07-2010, 09:50 AM
damn i paid $300 shipped for brand new koni fronts a few years ago :kekeke:

mykwikcoupe
03-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Yeah me too but with the lack of supply and the constant demand the price apparently rtose a few dollars. Im just glad I got another set

frantik
03-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah me too but with the lack of supply and the constant demand the price apparently rtose a few dollars. Im just glad I got another set

lol.. lack of supply cause you got em all apparently :tongue:

charliekuney
03-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Does any of this mean Dave isn't going to sell his old stuff to me? :/

MessyHonda
03-08-2010, 02:16 AM
damn i would of just saved up for k-sports...i might want to sell my full set to someone...maybe get like 500 for fronts and rears.

mykwikcoupe
03-08-2010, 05:37 PM
damn it messy dont say that. Let me know before you sell. Charlie yes dave will still be selling his to you as far as I know. We are still in the fuctional stages

itzdave
03-08-2010, 05:48 PM
yup yup! unless i become an evil ass and buy some previously mentioned k-sports for $500!!! lol, j/k.
im not backing out on ya mike!

charliekuney
03-08-2010, 06:44 PM
We are still in the fuctional stages

You and Dave or the suspension?

:rofl:

mykwikcoupe
03-09-2010, 04:42 PM
wow what a fast shipping. dropped in the box yesterday morning showed up to my house this afternoon. Great deal and a fast transaction

bullard123
03-09-2010, 06:14 PM
wow what a fast shipping. dropped in the box yesterday morning showed up to my house this afternoon. Great deal and a fast transaction

Cool. Are you the one will all of the DC Sport strut bars as well? If so we need to talk lol

mykwikcoupe
03-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Yes I am and no they are not for sale. Wo9rking on more suspension parts hehe. I love having a job again. All the parts buying while the accord just sits.

itzdave
03-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Wo9rking on more suspension parts hehe.

:flip:CMON!!! ya cant tell anybody about our little secret til i can work some stuff out first!:naughty:
lol...

MessyHonda
03-12-2010, 01:00 AM
damn it messy dont say that. Let me know before you sell. Charlie yes dave will still be selling his to you as far as I know. We are still in the fuctional stages

il let you know when i get bored of them