PDA

View Full Version : how many 3gees in your city?

geej07
03-03-2010, 04:48 PM
other than you how many other people have 3geez that live around you? an are they in good shape? for me i can think of about 5 in my town/city of zanesville oh. 2 nice ones an the rest are all rusting away.

charliekuney
03-03-2010, 05:40 PM
There are dozens within about two miles of my house. I was really tempted to take pictures of all of them and start a thread similar to this. There are two sedans a few houses down (at separate houses), a blue hatch around the corner, a white hatch down the street, two blue sedans down a side street, a red sedan a few blocks from my school, and various other ones I see everywhere. There's a green LX-i coupe that near me that I see everywhere: He works at the SafeWay down the street from me. Also, a black LX-i coupe that my sister used to own: The guy that owns it now works at the Les Schwab and Pizza Hut by my house. Two people at my school have third-gens, too. Two '86 LX sedans: One auto, one stick. :) All in excellent shape.

gtmst3
03-03-2010, 05:51 PM
theres a few off the top of my head i would say 10 within a town of me i know of 1 in really good condition an old lady owns it

cubert
03-03-2010, 06:02 PM
I see them every once and awhile...99% of the time they are beat to hell and rotted out. Nothing like good ol Northeast rust to kill a car.

geej07
03-03-2010, 06:27 PM
one of the nice ones around me a little old lady owns it. i lived here my whole life an ive only seen her drive it once! i bet its got really low miles!

lostforawhile
03-03-2010, 06:59 PM
I've seen a couple of sedans, nothing nice, saw an sei made into an ugly convertible by chopping off the top, I saw one hatch in the ten years i've been here. It had Florida plates and was so rusted you could see inside from outside.

carotman
03-03-2010, 07:22 PM
There are 3 of them in my village, all owned by me.

Klowd 13
03-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Hmm. There are quite a few newer Hondas around here, but not too many 3Gs.

This is what Ive seen so far.

Red Accord LX Sedan. I feel sorry for this one, its been beat up and patched with roof flashing.

Blue Accord DX Sedan. Decent, definitely taken care of.

White Accord DX Sedan. Fair condition, older gentleman drives it.

My Accord LX.

Brown Accord DX Coupe. Hasnt moved in 16 years so far, Im not sure whats wrong with it. Its in nice shape.

and last but not least,
White Accord LX-i Coupe. This one is in beautiful shape, the owner really takes care of it!

Cheers,
-John-

alberto
03-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Well I gues I live in 3gee Capitol coss I meen theirs like 12 in my neborhood and were the cops found my car back in oct their was like 20something arountheir I haf too becarefull or it will get stolen aguain.

AccordB20A
03-04-2010, 02:01 AM
white 88-89 vigor with ducktail spoiler i see parked now and again
white 88-89 with mags some young fella drives
grey 86 2.0Si model with louvers (looks the sex i wanna track it down and buy it)
white gf extra fixed headlight, gfs parents old car now owned buy her mums sister
blue 89 vigor with usdm style se-i wheels owned by an old lady, tidy as fuck car
blue 88 accord fixed headlight with silver 5 spoke mags some middle aged married couple own it
grey a18a accord mint, one of my old ones ive sold, and now its for sale again $200 more than i sold it for
grey 2.0si vigor - mine
grey accord ex-s - mine soon to be the gfs parents

theres also a white hatch floating around too

Joay
03-04-2010, 05:43 AM
Blue 88/9 LX sedan, owned by an old woman, looks like she's the only owner. In pretty good shape, little dings but no rust.
Gray 86/7 hatchback, owned by a guy in his mid-50s who paints houses. Also in decent condition.
Another gray 88/9 hatchback, owned by an old dude but driven by one of his friends since his truck blew up. I tried to buy it from him but I had to change the motor in his truck before he'd let me.
Gold 86/7 sedan, pretty sure it's an old woman, little bit of rust but no serious damage.
Blue 86/7 hatchback, middle-aged lady, beat to absolute shit. Almost definitely been totaled (maybe more than once, I haven't seen it in months).

The used to be an 86/7 gold LX sedan not far from here parked on the side of a backroad with $600 OBO written on it. I called the guy a couple times and never got through. Hit a deer, pretty serious rust on quarters & rockers, interior kinda ratty.

Tomisimo
03-04-2010, 06:14 AM
so far I've seen only 3
2 brown
1 gray
1 black - mine :D

Bluntman
03-04-2010, 07:08 AM
http://i69.servimg.com/u/f69/12/59/29/63/138rai10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=719&u=12592963)

Civic Accord Honda
03-04-2010, 12:41 PM
1 gold dx sedan in trona, idk how many in ridgecrest ive seen alot, couple gold dxs a mint white lx tons of white lxis, blue 87 lxi with no exhuast , blue 87 dx sedan in mint shape , and many many more :p

ShyBoyCA6
03-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I've seen 25 like have of driven by piasas and geezers and the rest like a bit older than me but not much sum of them are in amazing condition its not funny but paint is gone since its old paint is 22 years old and I have to say that my 3gee is the only one that has only two dings on the driver side due to previous owners but my car is not like the others since my shit sounds louder way louder and only 3gee with tint is me that's about it

Oldblueaccord
03-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Actually I see 2-3 a day running around.

Today I saw one parked outside a Kroger and 2 I was looking at at the Knox co impound lot auction deal.

wp