PDA

View Full Version : Ah fawk it!

wickedaccord
03-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I was talking to my lil bro the other day in regards to finally junking the accord. After making a few calls and receiving offers of 500 dollars. My bro and I realized... wtf are we thinking?! We're going to destroy a classic. Our pride and joy! So we said FAWK IT! Lets fully restore the accord and try to get it ready for So Cal's OLD SCHOOL JDM MEET next year. This time, no more retard power or unusable power.

The only problem is I'm now in Atlanta, GA. The Accord is still in Cali, so my lil bro will work on it himself. Here's the plan:

1. New carpet
2. Fix headlights
3. Re-finish interior w/ new recaro seats
4. Ksport coilovers
6. H2B motor set up or ITR block w/ ported head supercharge
7. Hondata Tune

Keep it clean, keep it realistic for the street.

Ps.
Shout out to all the oldschool members from day 1.
:bow: jon

Pico
03-06-2010, 05:38 PM
I cant wait to see the results.
Lots of pics to keep us updated please

2drSE-i
03-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Sounds like a plan man! Glad to see you back.

What ridiculous or unusable power? 500HP with 0 traction is totally useable!

Actually, check out This thread (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71952) for traction bars. I think it would help put whatever power your working on to the ground.

Hash_man_Se_i
03-07-2010, 12:29 PM
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Glad to see you're not giving up on it. It would have been a shame to see your Accord get scrapped. Be sure to keep us updated on the project, can't wait to see what happens.

mkymonkey
03-07-2010, 02:05 PM
nice. keep us updated man!

lostforawhile
03-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I was talking to my lil bro the other day in regards to finally junking the accord. After making a few calls and receiving offers of 500 dollars. My bro and I realized... wtf are we thinking?! We're going to destroy a classic. Our pride and joy! So we said FAWK IT! Lets fully restore the accord and try to get it ready for So Cal's OLD SCHOOL JDM MEET next year. This time, no more retard power or unusable power.

The only problem is I'm now in Atlanta, GA. The Accord is still in Cali, so my lil bro will work on it himself. Here's the plan:

1. New carpet
2. Fix headlights
3. Re-finish interior w/ new recaro seats
4. Ksport coilovers
6. H2B motor set up or ITR block w/ ported head supercharge
7. Hondata Tune

Keep it clean, keep it realistic for the street.

Ps.
Shout out to all the oldschool members from day 1.
:bow: jonwhy not fix the old seats with aftermarket covers and new foam? then all three will match, you are in Atlanta? I'm going to get busy on my car again so maby one day we can get together to exchange notes

RobT5580
03-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Man you west coast guys kill me with your clean chassis and they seem a dime a dozen. Glad you two realized it before it was to late. I almost scrapped my plans when i blew the turbo b20 but the best thing i did was pull all the good parts off and let them sit. Its been a while but im in the process again although slow going i should be able to have a boosted B20A in 2010 if things pick up a little.

Wish you guys luck on the rebirth.

blazin3gen
03-07-2010, 05:10 PM
we were just talkin bout u the other day jon, bout how sick that car was glad you decided to keep it!

wickedaccord
03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
why not fix the old seats with aftermarket covers and new foam? then all three will match, you are in Atlanta? I'm going to get busy on my car again so maby one day we can get together to exchange notes

restoring the old seats would be nice, but i figured it's an excuse to put nicer seats in. why not, since i already have the recaros. but yeah man, let me know if you want some pointers and tips on your car. i drive a 2005 s2k now, but i still have all the accord knowledge haha.

thanks for the positive responses. i will definately keep you all updated with pix as this project progresses.

Rob,
it's always our pride and joy that keeps the car alive

Tomisimo
03-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Another sick accord? Cant wait!!

88LXi68
03-11-2010, 07:10 PM
hes baaaaaaacccckkkk!

MessyHonda
03-12-2010, 12:44 AM
wow... i remember when i joined the site i was 17...and your car won accord of the month...i wanted a sick ass accord like yours....for prom...if i could have a choice...limo or 3g....i would of picked your 3gee...its just a nice looking accord...hope i get it see it in person one of these days

wickedaccord
03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
hes baaaaaaacccckkkk!

Thanks bro., you know how it is.. you try to leave the game but it's in your blood.

wow... i remember when i joined the site i was 17...and your car won accord of the month...i wanted a sick ass accord like yours....for prom...if i could have a choice...limo or 3g....i would of picked your 3gee...its just a nice looking accord...hope i get it see it in person one of these days

Hahaha thanks for the props, much appreciated. That was a long time ago since I've joined and won. I'll be posting up pix of the progress tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully the car will be somewhat done on May 15th. Maybe we can do a little get together for the SoCal peeps.

:bow: Jon

wickedaccord
03-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Here's a link to the pix post..

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1011150#post1011150

mushroom_toy
03-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Since youre in Atl you should make it to some of the meets. Esp if youre gnna have the 3gee lol. Still though there are a lot of meets around Atl. Check some stuff out on importatlanta.com if youre interested.

wickedaccord
03-29-2010, 06:20 PM
Since youre in Atl you should make it to some of the meets. Esp if youre gnna have the 3gee lol. Still though there are a lot of meets around Atl. Check some stuff out on importatlanta.com if youre interested.

Thanks bro, I just spent an hour checking out the website. Very nice source for ATL enthusiasts. The website might actually help me buy another car because I'm getting a bulldog soon so I need the additional room. Thanks for the heads up though..