PDA

View Full Version : Selling the 2g

Vindicted_Reprise
03-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Unfortunately I must part with it. I love my 84 to death, but I am forced to sell it. Anyone interested in coming to see it? I'm hoping to get around $1600 or so. I've put a lot of work into it and it has some rare touches. I have the center console and rear mudflaps. seat covers which match the interior quite well. Also has my custom bug/ leaf netting XD. IDK, it's in pretty nice condition, needs a headliner, minor body work (rust, minor scratches, minor dents). someone who knows what they're doing could fix everything in less than twenty hours. I have extra parts as well. I am also willing to go to my local pick 'n pull, with whoever buys the vehicle, to nab some extra parts like the headliner or the rear disc and control arm sets off prelude. we have a ton of them here usually.

2ndGenGuy
03-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Aaah yeah so that's what you were IM'ing me about today. Sorry I had to run... I would love to pick up your car, but the last thing I need is another Accord, nor do I have the money. Just wanna say good luck with the sale, it was cool to see pics of you rocking it! Hope another one will be in your future! Maybe you can pick up another one day, or even a 1gee and rock it!

Ichiban
03-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Well, that's a shame. There's few 2gens left out there, and there's becoming less and less. Hope to see it go to a good home.