PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Requesting INFO on FASTFOURS.com

87 Honda Prelude
10-07-2002, 09:18 PM
OKAY guys, this is my current situation....i ordered my stage 3 CLUTCHMASTERs clutch kit from FASTFOURS.com on Sept. 3 of this year. They charged my friend's dad credit card because i had only cash..well it has been about a month and 4 days and i really don't even think the company is in operation, i have tried emailing them and calling them and i always get nothing.
My question for you smart people is to find out whether or not this company is still in operation, because they still have my friend's dad credit card.. and he won't give me back my 530.00 dollars until NOVEMBER 1 because he thinks that might charge him late!!! i can't wait that long!!! so please help me out in finding if this company is out of business....

:argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

thanks
Jeremy

quagmire
10-07-2002, 10:04 PM
Im in a similar situation. I ordered a short shifter from them on like August 26th, and I've yet to receive it. They've yet to return an email or anything that I've tried to make contact with them. Judging from the number of complaints on this board about them I think it's probably wise for no one else to do business with them. I used a debit card, so I guess I'll have to take it up with my bank. Any advice from anyone more experienced with these sorts of dealings would be helpful. Thanks.

87 Honda Prelude
10-07-2002, 10:06 PM
YEAH for sure. HELP!

jteuton
10-07-2002, 11:11 PM
never use other people's credit cards.....it sucks when the order doesn't go through and then the person won't give you the money back.....i have seen it a million times.....and have done it once my self......notice just ONCE...