PDA

View Full Version : NEWB - Have some questions

shadowvox6
05-11-2010, 03:55 AM
Hello, my name is Tom.
I recently purchased an 89 LX-i 4-door sedan. I have always liked the LX-i's, now I own one. I also like to scrounge around in junk yards, and I came across a 4th gen Accord with seats that were in very good condition, are the mounting points between the 3G and 4G accords the same?

I have been reading up on the RSB upgrades as well, that seems intriguing as well. I'd like to find a cheap, and possibly "dirty" way to improve the intake tract on the car. That U-bend at the TB must kill several HP.

I had some exhaust work done yesterday...had a Hooker Super Competition glass pack installed (had it lying in my storage unit) and didn't alter the sound that much. The rest of my exhaust system kinda fell off....217k miles, what do you expect!!

Any help would be appreciated.

import racer
05-11-2010, 02:04 PM
The seat brackets on the front seats would have to be mpdified,as for the back seat the bottom will work,but will sit a little low in the back.You could put some foam under neath to bring it up.The back of the back seat won't work,it is too narrow and has diff brackets,hope this helps.