PDA

View Full Version : ScarsofCarma?

ACE_14
05-23-2010, 08:06 AM
Does anyone here know how to get a hold of or heard from Scars_of_Carma? I paid him along time ago for the radiator he was selling and he never shippied it. A week after I paid him I PMed him just asking if or when it would be shipped and he told me he was waiting for the funds to clear his account. Now I can't get him to email me back. I haven't heard from him in about a month and I've PMed and emailed him who knows how many times. At this point I don't want the radiator, just my money back.

Anyone else have problems when they bought stuff from him?

So if anyone hears from him, tell him ACE_14 is pissed!!

lostforawhile
05-23-2010, 08:13 AM
the last I heard from him he was parting out the hatch and moving, and nothing since, he was supposed to have his website up by may, and it's not up. He seems to have disappeared. did you pay by paypal?

ACE_14
05-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Yah, I paid by PayPal.

lostforawhile
05-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Yah, I paid by PayPal.

why not go ahead and file a claim to protect your money? if it's been that long and no contact you are perfectly within your rights to do so

Edison Carasio
05-23-2010, 11:33 AM
I bought some stuff from him (about $100 worth of break and fuel injected stuff) and got it pretty easily. So I dunno.

Only bad thing was is it's all from an 86 and my car is an 89, but that's more my fault than anything.

ACE_14
05-23-2010, 01:15 PM
I already Requested the Money from him through PayPal about 2 weeks ago. Is there something esle with PayPal I can do?

2oodoor
05-23-2010, 01:42 PM
nobody picked up those louvers?
ACE did you buy the brake calipers and master cyl too?

ACE_14
05-23-2010, 01:50 PM
No, I was just buying the Radiator.

lostforawhile
05-23-2010, 01:52 PM
I already Requested the Money from him through PayPal about 2 weeks ago. Is there something esle with PayPal I can do?

if he doesn't answer you can escalate it to a claim, then paypal decides the outcome, you put in all the info about how long it's been and no response from him, and they may do a charge back against him. I do hope he's ok though. Roodoo I had thought about the louvers, but he said they were bent and no brackets and 300 bucks to ship cross country, so i said forget it

scars_of_carma
12-16-2010, 08:41 PM
So if anyone hears from him, tell him ACE_14 is pissed!!

Hey I'm really sorry about the radiator ACE. After I talked to you last the internet was disconnected cause it was in my ex roommates name and he left. Thats why I didn't tell you what happened right away.

It was my fault I remember putting the radiator in his truck. I was getting a ride from him as he was leaving town but I forgot to grab it before he drove off.

It was dumb of me to forget, I was stressed and things were hectic. I wish I could've given you back your money myself, cause now I look like a jerk, but paypal reimbursed you before I got internet setup again.

I'm back on 3G cause I got another hatchback recently so I hope there's no hard feelings. Now that I am done moving theres no reason for this kind of nonsense to happen again, but I don't think I'll see that particular radiator again.

I had thought about the louvers, but he said they were bent and no brackets and 300 bucks to ship cross country, so i said forget it

Err they aren't bent? I don't remember saying that. I have 2 sets of louvers now cause the hatch I just bought came with a set also, but they aren't mounted either cause the brackets for the other set are broken too! >_< lol ...stupid louvers...