PDA

View Full Version : User Name Change from "peteandjenn"

King Peetis
05-31-2010, 06:20 AM
I changed my user name from peteandjenn to King Peetis. I know its got a strange ring to it but that nickname is twenty + years old. When I have more time than now, I will tell you where it came from!

"All Hail his Majesty!!"

Pico
05-31-2010, 07:30 AM
:bow: :bow: to the King

charliekuney
05-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Is it like penis, or peet-eez with a harder "s"? Serious question.

Civic Accord Honda
05-31-2010, 09:38 AM
LOL^ im pretty sure its from his name....

Tomisimo
05-31-2010, 05:00 PM
:bow: Your car supports King's name..

CAH, did you knew that the guy in your sig is gay? And I thought you Quit 3Geez for a while.

Civic Accord Honda
05-31-2010, 05:42 PM
:bow: Your car supports King's name..

CAH, did you knew that the guy in your sig is gay? And I thought you Quit 3Geez for a while.

lol yes i do watch the tv show :p what does it matter if hes gay or not? :stick:

and i did but meh im still trying to get a job but things arent working right now so i come here when i need to relax for a bit

Tdurr
05-31-2010, 08:04 PM
your majesty, could you possibly see it fit to bless my poor soul with the Ksports collecting dust in your garage?

2oodoor
06-01-2010, 12:25 AM
:welcome::rockon:
im proud of ya KP

King Peetis
06-01-2010, 03:49 PM
:bow: :bow: to the King

Rise to your feet young Pico

Is it like penis, or peet-eez with a harder "s"? Serious question.

yea, like penis. lol

:bow: Your car supports King's name...

Thanks dude!

your majesty, could you possibly see it fit to bless my poor soul with the Ksports collecting dust in your garage?

you can take your 3geez get on your kneez and have your way wit deez for my Kspizzles. :flip: :kekeke:

lostforawhile
06-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Rise to your feet young Pico

yea, like penis. lol

Thanks dude!

you can take your 3geez get on your kneez and have your way wit deez for my Kspizzles. :flip: :kekeke:YEs but you will never compete with the king of AN lines and aluminum parts

lostforawhile
06-18-2010, 05:40 AM
http://www.vdands.com/sounds/beavis-butthead/bnb.gif

hehe hehe hehe he said peetis!! hehe hehe hehe http://resources.bravenet.com/audio_clips/comedy_clips/beavis__butthead_-_the_famous_laugh/listen/